Ups And Downs Of The Day #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
its called HERZLICHEN GLÜCKWUNSCH :D and means the congratulation comes from the heart!I am from austria and my mothertounge is german so I know
Sorry but I am soo cracking up right now :lol: :lol: :lol:

SaraStar said:
Up: TMF awards tonight.
Up: Razorlight and Panic! At The Disco are going to perform there
Down: I'm really cold.

You know what's so weird? I think Panic! At The Disco is a typical TMF-awards band, but Razorlight :confused: ? No. Not at all. I never expected them to perform there. I'm going to boycot the TMF-awards :p I hate TMF. GO MTV!

You are from germany and never heard of Herzlichen Glückwunsch how come???!!!!!

Up: My Party is tomorrow (yay!) *jumps up and down*
Up: Think I passed my Biology test today...
Up: Found a really cool bunch of people to hang out with:)
Down: Now, my old friends will hate me (although the feeling is starting to be mutual:p)

MissRoosFox said:
SaraStar said:
Up: TMF awards tonight.
Up: Razorlight and Panic! At The Disco are going to perform there
Down: I'm really cold.

You know what's so weird? I think Panic! At The Disco is a typical TMF-awards band, but Razorlight :confused: ? No. Not at all. I never expected them to perform there. I'm going to boycot the TMF-awards :p I hate TMF. GO MTV!

Really? Well, I was pretty surprised they were coming, but I think it's really cool anyway. So I'm gonna watch. Although Panic! and Razorlight are pretty much the only bands I'm interested in from the line-up. :p

Down: I feel physically weak :(
Down: One week gone, two to go, before I see my gf again.
Up: One week to go and then I'm off to Prague with mum :D
Up: Realising I had loads of money left from my salary :D :D *transfers it to saving account*

Up: I had a day off work
Up: I have chocolate Pirates of the Carribbean lollies :lol:
Up: It's teatime

Down: I have a sore throat

up: i'm listning to jamie t and its making me HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(and causing me to use so many exclamation marks, im that happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
oh the happiness!

Edit: Lots of exclamation marks also caused screen to stretch... no good :p -DaW

Up: i am home and it is Friday...^_^*
down: i feel like i didn't passed my math test..couse when i saw it, i just frozed ..:rolleyes:
Up: tomorrow i will visit my granparents with cousin and friend
Up:Friday 13th, but so beautiful sunny day! :)
down: my mother just can't stop fighting with me.. :rolleyes: ...1..2...3.. yap, she is doing it again.. :p

Up: It's Friday and it's fall. I love GA this time of year.
Up: Shopping for my Halloween costume. Going as Tank Girl.
Down: My tickets for the show tomorrow have yet to arrive. Tickmaster, you are the bane of my existence. Over $20 in processing fees and you can't even send them on time. Le sigh.

Up: paid only the half of the normal price at the zoo
Up: funny day with my sister

Down: I'm tired (-> so I'm gonna go to bed now)

Elbystar said:
up: i'm listning to jamie t and its making me HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(and causing me to use so many exclamation marks, im that happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
oh the happiness!

I love Jamie T.! I'm going to see him live! :)

Up: I like my new haircut.
Up: Going to the cinema tonight.
Up: Going out afterwards.
Up: Going shopping tomorrow.
Down: My mum's so stupid.

Down:

My little dog with name Ronja died yesterday evening at the age of 12 years.
She was critically ill.... :(

I can only to cry about her... I miss she so... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back