Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down: I can join the long line with sunburn patients....
Down: Terrible headache and insomnia
Down: It's too hot here, outside it is hot, but here in my room with all my tech-equipment producing heat, it's unbearable

Up: John Fogerty concert was awesome!
Up: I don't let the downs ruin my great mood...

Up: My husband, Jake, our son, Ashton, and I hung out in the hammock for a big part of the afternoon and Jake and I just talked and didn't worry about the hassles of work and life. Ashton seemed to enjoy himself too.

Down: Jake was called into work before supper. Poor guy hasn't eatten with us in over a week.

Up: Sending off my first part of the thesis.. phew, that'll be a load of my shoulder!

Up: We were in such a flirtatious mood yesterday!

Down: Itchy-itchy on my shin :( Having a staff-outing today, but blegh, in this scoarching heat I don't feel like going really.

Up: my friend came over so I wasn't as bored as I would be if I were forced to face suburbia on my own. I HATE SUBURBIA.

Down: my cousin can't give us free Jamba Juices anymore because she got promoted to "Supervisor".

up: CSI LV tonight :)
Up: spend some time in fresh air :lol:

down: hot...
down: can't sleep at night, couse in my room is 'night butterfly'(the big one :p ) and he is veeerryy active at night :mad: :D

Up: EXAMS OVER! I can't believe it, I'm free!

Down: No downs, today's a perfect day! :D (But if you really want to find one, my family's back from Prague and the silent tranquillity is over.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back