Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: I travel to Scotland by myself tomorrow. I am going for a week and am staying with my brotehr and his family. I get to go up and back down on the plane by myself :D

Down: I am really ill - typical! I always get ill when I am about to go away - guaranteed! :(

up: i made up with my friend
up: i'm going on vacation today (thank god there's internet where i'm going)
down: my friend doesn't belive that i'm bi
down: i won't see my friends for 6 weeks

Down: my stalker quit stalking me :( and I got a massive shin-burn.. arghhh.. *touches shin* *cries* :(

Up: I finally got Part I done (yes, the MA thesis).

down: my crush found out, and not from me
up: he hasn't said a WORD ( but he didn't have time anyhow, I was OUT of there!)
down: I'm really nervous about if he'll say anything tomorrow. *shudder* :eek:

downs: i have to flu and with the hot weather here at the moment it isn;t really much fun laying down in bed..

ups: tried to work this morning and I lasted for 3 hours. While 2 others didn't show up at all!

Up: I have the beginnings of a tan.

Down: There is a boy who won't leave me alone. He keeps sending me emails, leaving me creepy comments on my LJ, and mentioning me vaguely in his away messages. Ugh. I DON'T WANT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE, KTHNX.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Down: my stalker quit stalking me :( and I got a massive shin-burn.. arghhh.. *touches shin* *cries* :(

Up: I finally got Part I done (yes, the MA thesis).
i am not!! :p

down: i got an itch in my cast...and i scracted it with a chop stick and remembered theres a felt tip pen the doc wrote on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back