Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
then I get up pick one up out from between the rocks, dropped it in their bucket and walked off :lol:.

That was great! :lol:

Up: today is my nameday and soon i will go to shop with Dad buy CSI game...crossing fingers couse i hope it is there.. :p

Down: nice morning...Mum is starting bugging me about what i am wearing...

LtKitty said:
Up: today is my nameday and soon i will go to shop with Dad buy CSI game...crossing fingers couse i hope it is there.. :p
My parents totally forgot about my nameday this year :( it was also the day that I was conceived.. eww.. and they remind me of it every year.. that is just UGH.. don't want to know about that.

But Happy NameDay LtKitty :D

Up: I got two B+ in my exam results - one for medicine and one for evolution :D

Down: I have to get working on my dissertation again today.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
LtKitty said:
My parents totally forgot about my nameday this year :( it was also the day that I was conceived.. eww.. and they remind me of it every year.. that is just UGH.. don't want to know about that.

Other people have namedays too? :eek:
My on teacher said it's just some freaky Finnish thing :(

I've chosen such a sucky days. Autumn, school used to start on my nameday (11th Aug) and springtime, it usually started on my b'day (7th Jan)

Up: as of yet, none

Down: Spain lost the game, the allergic reaction in my face got worse, I feel like a truck ran over me, I probaby won´t be able to talk to my friend today and it´s not the weekend yet.

Your nameday is when it's the day of the year associated to your first name. Have a check on the calendar and see when you nd is! ;)

Mine is in Jan the 26th, or on the 1st of Nov.

CalleighDuCaine said:
Your nameday is when it's the day of the year associated to your first name. Have a check on the calendar and see when you nd is! ;)

Mine is in Jan the 26th, or on the 1st of Nov.

what? Becky is confused :(.

Up : France kicked Spain's ass... to all pretentious : un dos tres.... :lol:

Down : I have to wait saturday to see the match !

have a nice day everyone.

eww I checked some website and it said my nameday is September 4. I don't like that date because it doesn't sound pretty. i like July 16 or Novemmber 12. Those are pretty dates Septemeber 4 is ugly.

JayneEmilysRealm said:

thanks Jayne ! :)

Up: Finally Game is with me, now we are together ahahaah :lol: i am just happy! :D

Down: mom never gonna stop bugging me i think, even in my nameday... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back