Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: I just cut out a bunch of CJS pictures from a magazine and put them on the wall.

Down: a bunch of random things.

Up: I found a funny site where you can put two names, usually your name and one of your friends and it tells how your drinking goes if you'd decided to drink together. And suggests the drink!

I tested it on Jayne :lol:

Said this Sanna - Jayne: 48% : Spending the evening ends up two days heavy drinking that causes the worst fears in their lives. Jayne thinks she loses her mind.

Drink: One star Jallu (cheap vodka)

:lol: Man, it really made my day.

^ :lol: That's hilarious.

Up: I finally finished a module of science.
Up: I don't look too terribly bad today.
Up: It's not too hot out.
Up: I found 11 dollars.
Up: The dog just stopped barking.
Down: It can't stay like this forever. *sigh*

Up: I went golfing today with my little brother. Let's just say I'm no Tiger Woods :lol:.
Up: My mom made chili today, which is one of my favourite meals.
Down: Because I was in the sun today for too long with barely any liquids in me I have a headache coming on.

*eta* Ducky, you gotta post that link to that drinking site. It sounds hilarous!

DaWacko said:
Up: I found a funny site where you can put two names, usually your name and one of your friends and it tells how your drinking goes if you'd decided to drink together. And suggests the drink!

I tested it on Jayne :lol:

Said this Sanna - Jayne: 48% : Spending the evening ends up two days heavy drinking that causes the worst fears in their lives. Jayne thinks she loses her mind.

Drink: One star Jallu (cheap vodka)

:lol: Man, it really made my day.
:lol: And mine.. LMAO!!! Remind me not to drink with you, I wish to keep sane ;) But then again, two days of heavy drinking?? *shrugs* ahh why not!

Up: Ducky's post :lol:
Down: Nothing so far, but then again, it's only 5.45am and haven't done much yet.

Down: I have to work at a booth for a campaign at the fair for the next week!

Up: It wasn't as hot as it was last night!

Down: I realized that I have to work every day this week when I thought that I wouldn't have to work anything before, and it's doing something really crappy.

Up: My vacation was ok'd. Rock...on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back