Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
up: my best friend just told me something
down: i can't see her for a long time
up: victoria is a great place to stay at for vacation
down: my allergies to flowers are really bad here, must be from all the flowers...

Catherinesmyidol said:
^^Lucky! How did you like POTC 2? :)

Up: Got to put new songs on my mp3 player

Down: :lol: My tummy hurts :lol: :lol:

I really liked the movie...a.k.a. it was worth the hour I spent in line waiting to get good seats :p

Up: Umm...I just told my friend something

Down: It was not the way I wanted to tell her, and now I gots butterflies in my tummy.

up: I finally slept really well for a change

down: tomorrow this will already be the lunch break at work (will have to start at 6)

Up: no more family visits for a few weeks
Up: almost completed my 24 collection, I now have every episode except for a few in season one
Down: stupid monitor broke down...

Up: my brother always has the yummiest cookies :p Oh and he has a real Fatboy, which is soooo relaxing, I never want to leave his house when I'm there.

Down: I'm a tad tired.. but I'll get over it.

Up - I thought we'd have a sweet sunday in my house, food-wise, so i've just finished making pancakes with homemade vanilla icecream & raspberry sauce for breakfast.. profiteroles,chocolate brownies & a chocolate meringue truffle cake for later...(i'm a chef & sometimes i get a calling to the kitchen & just can't stop!) :) :)

Down - it just started to rain, so i can't go for a swim.... :( :( Also no new CSI till tuesday night... :(

Up: I was today with my little brother in the cinema. We saw the movie * Ice Age 2 *. Was so funny. And after we eat every a big ice. That good was, my perents paid all... ;)

Down: We have rain.....

Hollis said:
^^ Nice. A drunken party.
Not really, because I was the only one who was dunken :eek: :D

UP: I'm making a GLH wallpaper.
DOWN: I dont want to sleep at my friend's tomorrow but I dont want to tell it to her :(

Down: I had to get up early to go politic at a pancake breakfast (The third one I've been to this summer! I don't even like pancakes!)

Up: I decided I want to take flying lessons. (The pancakes were at an airport.)

Up: What I thought would hurt me healed me...a.k.a. I told her I liked her and were together :)

Down: By being together with her I broke someone elses heart...DAMN IT!

csi_fanatic87, are you sick?

CatherineWillows said:
Up: What I thought would hurt me healed me...a.k.a. I told her I liked her and were together :)
;)

Down: I keep seeing death animals around me... :(
Down: Didn't study anything, because of a headache.
Down: Don't have up's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back