Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
UP: got a job that has the hours I want to still be able to pursue everything else I want.
UP: got a callback for a play! :D
UP: my friends are coming over tomorrow for a Wes Anderson movie marathon
DOWN: the weather is crappy

Catherinesmyidol said:
:lol:! It happened today and yesterday to me, so I'm being prepared for tomorrow... :lol: BTW, something that's kinda scary; First we both fell down the stairs and my mouth hurts too! :eek:

:lol: that is so freaky, haha.

Up: I have planned something for tomorrow!
Up: Most of the keys on Allie's (my girlfriend) keyboard are working again! (I spilt juice all over the keyboard and then her keyboard wouldn't do anything)
Down: The space bar isn't working...aha, oops.
Down: Uhm, well, my friend is not very happy with me.

Up: Rainy night :D...
Up: Meeting teachers tomorrow :D :D...

Down: Some @#$@%!% broke the screen of my MP4!!!!! Thou shall pay!!!! :mad:
Down: Radio's not playing my usual favourite songs... Hmm...I wonder if Yasmin will be DJ-ing tonight.

up: I went to school today and I was nice to see everybody after 10 weeks..
down: yesterday the power went off..so I missed the begining of CSI: Miami :mad:
up: My new school is really cool..we have our own lab .. :D
down: The new school is so big I'll get lost a few times.. :p

Up: fjuu i am back from dentist..*stroking laptop* home sweet home! :D
down: i can't feel my mouth and right now i am able to bite piece of my tongue :p and i can't open my mouth, it hurts..
Up: at least i can smile, if someone steel my smile, bad for him :eek:
Down: oh no! :eek: pain killer is coming out! .. :(

Up: I have wonderful classes.. I feel so blessed.
Down: My colleagues are already fed up with me, because I can't shut up about how blessed I feel :lol:
Up: Will see my girlfriend again tomorrow.. it's only been a week, but it felt like a whole month.

UP!!!! PASSED FOR MY MA THESIS = meaning.. thou shalt call me "Miss MA Jayne B ed" :p
Down: I'm too late to subscribe for my diploma in September, so I'll have to wait till December probably.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
UP!!!! PASSED FOR MY MA THESIS = meaning.. thou shalt call me "Miss MA Jayne B ed" :p

That's brilliant, Jayne, well done!! :D

Up: I went wall climbing today and absolutely LOVED it!!! :D

Up: I just won my brother at table tennis again (I've only ever won him once before, and I've played against him at least 100 games, honestly!)

Up: I found out that I go to school on Tuesday, not Monday as I thought! :D

Down: I was majorly shocked at something one of my best friends told me last night

Down: I'm being given the cold shoulder by someone else

Down: I only have another 135 hours and 25 minutes until I go back to school! :( At least it is 24 more hours than I thought :D

JayneEmilysRealm said:

Congrats JayneEmilysRealm ! good work! :D

Down: great, juuuust great... now i can feel my pain.. :mad:
down: i feel like potato...i don't know why potato..maybe like cucumber..gee, i am getting insane and all because of pain .. :(

Thanks Kitty :D (call me Jayne though :))
Ouch! I feel for you. I'm a regular at dentists, I'm not mentally challenged, but dentally challenged.. I've had everything, including all the pains :(

oh, ok Jayne ! :D call me Kitty , oh you already do that! *points on Jayne with finger* Thats good, thats good! ;) :D

Same here!i can call dentist's office my second home now... gee.. :rolleyes:
and..Thanks for support :)

Up: bf's back from Berlin earlier than I expected cause "he wanted to make me a surprise"

Down: he's tickling me like a three-year-old and he's going to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back