Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
*wakes up from Dolphin's request* :D :D

Up: me and my housemate cleaned the livingroom today so we can finally 'live' there.. well, we have a couch now, the rest needs to be done tomorrow.

Down: Pfff don't know, after my housemates left (they still don't live here yet), I felt a bit blegh.

Up: Going to bed early, and going to watch my Tommy Tiernan DVD for the third night in a row :lol: I love him.

Up: Went to a movie today with my gf and my friend :) It was fun.
Up: I bought leggings!
Down: I am now offically broke
Down: Gotta babysit tonight
Up: It makes money!
Down: My cousin is sad :(

Up: went to the beach today.

Up: cleaned the rest of the house, while listening to U2 (btw thanks Jayne!).

Down: forgot to make apple sweet... :p

Up: Finally found out who the Summons were from.

Down: Since there's no electricity, I got nothing to do for the rest of the week, unless I plan on reading The Babysitters Club Series.

Down: This is rather awkward, but all of a sudden I realise that although I'm having my curtains closed, my neighbours may actually see me getting undressed because I always have massive lights on and very thin curtains :eek: They may see my profile.. *opens windows* (I'm dressed, don't worry) *yells* You perverts!! :p

*dies of laughter at what Jayne said* :p

Up: Went shopping with my Grandma
Up: Bought Jack Sparrow pajamas!
Up: Had some Taco Bell
Up: Finally found a good student calender
Up: Watcing the Emmy's and I saw Mariska
Up: Can't wait to watch Hannah Montana with my sister
Up: No downs :D

Up: My best friend is coming over for lunch and he's bringing some good movies (and himself, obviously), so all we're gonna do today is binge and get a tv overdose, then (if we make it) stand up from the couch and go shopping.

Down: Tomorrow my family comes back and I won't be able to arrange any other party for ages.

Dolphin said:
Down: I only cleaned half of the house... Does any of you clean lovers want to clean my house??? :lol:
*hand shots up* I'll do it!! I'll do it!! I need therapy now anyway. Been weeks....months *winced* since I last touched the mop. Feels good to squeeze all the water out. It's like twisting somebody's head. :lol: *evil thoughts*

Up,up,up: Finally mustered all my courage to tell her that We're Done. Phew. No more feeling of remorse! Then it all

went down,down,down: I've got this mighty blister on me upper lip! Driving me nuts gah! Exams tomorrow onwards. How I wish I found studying therapeutic. :p

CSIsMANIAC said:
It'll like twisting somebody's head. :lol: *evil thoughts*

*gasps* :eek: I'm going to pretend I didn't hear you say that Casp! :lol:

Up: Almost finished correcting my reference list for my thesis.

Down: Exhausted.

Good work Wibble! :)

Down: expecting my thesis to arrive today.. nopes, still not done.. too many language errors my teacher said.. wtf, I practice my language here often enough, I can't believe there are too many errors *sigh*

Down: must pay for another semester :(

Up: But I can keep my free traveling student card :D :D

Down: have to teach tomorrow from 8.15 till 9.55, then again from 12.20 till 13.10 and then from 14.15 till 15.05... arghh.. too many free hours in between :mad: luckily it's just for one day.

Up: going to the movies with my girlfriend on Thursday :D

Up: finally i washed my hair! :lol:
Up: i feel hyper today... and don't know why! :D
Down: OMG! 3 days , 3 days and then school noooo! :eek:

Down: I have so many tasks to do today that I don't know where to start.

Up: My gf designed my task shedule for today, which said it which order I should do what.

Down: It says I need to work on my thesis now.. but I'm actually hungry, but the shedule says I can't eat until I'm done with preparing my lessons for tomorrow :lol:

Down: I wish she was here now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back