Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: I'm happy for Dolphin everything went well! :)
Up: Just saw a CSI-special, and it was awesome.
Down: I'm reallly tired.

Up: I got pizza today!
Up: She's back in two freaking days!
Up: My friend who I haven't seen in like a billion years is in the neighborhood!
Down: I'm tired...and it's so much effort to do something
Down: It's really hot in this room! But I don't wanna get off the computer.

Up: Got my favourite song from iTunes! Squee! Plus, I get $10 a day to do some Odd Jobs for my Dad so I can buy Arrested Development Season 3. And got pizza.

Down: It's raining, sadly...

Palm, your icon is awesome. :D

Up: Went on a mini vacation with my grandma.
Down: haven't talked to her in almost two weeks.
Up: Found some cool icons and it made me happy.
Up: Looking at Jack Sparrow stuff.
Up: Might be going to see POTC 2 again in an hour...

Up - I had so much stuff to do today, I was convinced I wouldn’t get it all done today, but I've nearly done it all. :D

Down - My blank CD wouldn't let me burn all the songs I wanted onto it. According to iTunes my CD doesn't have that much space. So I had to narrow it down by at least half, which sucked! :(

Up: i am listening CSI Miami theme song and i feel gooood! :cool:
Up: alone at home!
Down: my head feels like bucket :p

Thanks Roos and Dolphin.. yes, it was heavy labour :p

Up: moved all the stuff into the new apartment :D We went from Zutphen to Utrecht to Doetinchem to Zutphen to Doetinchem back to Zutphen.. with two cars.

Up: Me and my uncle spent 3,5 hours in the car together and had some really nice conversations. He tells me stuff he won't tell my parents and I tell him about stuff I will never discuss with my parents :)

Up: All of a sudden he said: "well if you have a boyfriend.. or girlfriend.. then.. yadiyadiyada..", so I stopped him and was like: "well actually, I have a girlfriend" and he was like: "cool!!" and he had this huge grin on his face and gave me a nudge on the shoulder, I was like: "dude, watch the road" :lol: He acted as if it was the most normal thing on earth.. well it is :p

Down: I have all my stuff in Doet, while I'm in Zutphen right now.. not handy.

Up : I'm happy for Jayne everything went well. :)
Up : CSI, in an half hour. Yay for Season One Sara. :D
Down: My back hurts, again.

Up: GAAAA! Okay, I am SOOO excited, she's back tomorrow!!
Down: I know how I work, I'm gonna be soo excited that I won't be able to sleep tonight.
Down: My friend is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back