Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down: gf broke up with me yesterday
down: today is our would've been 6 week anniversary :(
slightly up: My grandmother said that Melinda Clarke is cute and funny, which lightened my mood when she said that.
down: i'm back to being depressed.

Up: I got two job offers. :D

Up: Me and my bff went shopping :cool:

Down: I dont know whick job to pick. :confused:

Down: Im worry about tomorrow :(

RoosCSILover said:
I hope everything works out for your dog. :)

Dolphin said:
Hope your dog gets better soon, Tinkerbell! ;)
Thanks guys. :)

I'm sure she'll be fine, the vet has given us some cream to use, which is really stupid as she just licks it all off. :lol: Oh well, as least the rash as gone down a bit. :)

Up - Just remembered CSI Miami is on tonight followed by Lost! *yay*

Down - I had to start my car about 5 times this morning. :(

Up: Got the book I was madly in love with! *chuckles* Loving a book comes naturally for me people! :lol:

Major Down: Friend's dad passed away last Friday. Prayers to you and your family Terry :(.
Down: Relationship sucks right now and forever.
Down: Exams for the next two weeks.
Down: No rain here. Feels like a drought. Gahh..
DOWNNN!: Been having this persistent cough for more than a month. Something's wrong.... :(

Awh, Casper, my condolences to your friend's family.

Up: I'm tired, and I like it, for once.
Down: My new iPod still hasn't arrived @ Apple.

Congrats on getting your thesis done Jayne! You must be really glad :) You're so lucky *still has at least another 5000 words to write*

And glad your dog is doing better Tink :)

Ups: My new contract for my mobile phone came through today - it's half the price of my previous one and get more free minutes and text messages. But only because I called the phone company and threatened to cancel :devil:

The new Simon Scarrow novel I ordered from the library came in today - yay! Can't wait to start reading it :D

Down: The deputy-manager at work being her normal pain in the ass self today.

Also, my Dad is now calling the dog 'Nancy Boy' because he had a bath and shampoo this afternoon. How mean :( He'll pay for that :devil:

Catherinesmyidol, if it makes you feel better, you can PM me anytime! ;)

CSIsMANIAC, I'm so sorry for your Dad's friend lost.

Up: getting to know new friends at work

Down: I need to sleep

wibble said:
Congrats on getting your thesis done Jayne! You must be really glad :) You're so lucky *still has at least another 5000 words to write*
Thanks wibble! Yes, it is a relief!
Good luck on your thesis.. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Up: hyves is working again and found lots of old friends from primary school and secondary school :D
Down: still need to do lots of shopping, which I don't feel like it.

Thank you for your condolences Roos and Dolphin :). I will relay the message to Terry of course.

Up: Teacher's Day coming and I'm just beaming for the fact that I'll get to meet my secondary school teachers again!

Down: It did not rain today. Friends have not confirmed the meeting we might have tomorrow. I just really miss talking with my mum.

Up: yeey, i finally burned new cd :p
Up: my room is clean again
down: i don't feel creative anymore! weee.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back