Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaWacko said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:
Ducky, *cough*Idon'tthinkshehasone*cough* :p

Oh Jayney, like I remember how old people are :p
If not having a license, THEN WTF YOU WERE DRIVING!? :p

:lol: I start driver's ed in less than 6 months and am not prepared at all. I guess I need to get all the practice I can, but I REALLY hate driving. I am considering using public transpo for the rest of my life, that's how much I detest driving. :lol:

Down: Our computer is really really messed up. We're doing a system restore right now and it's taking forever.

Up: Am at the library using their computer.

Down: I think I'm gonna have to drive again... soon.... *cries of terror* :lol: :lol:

Up: I have LOTS of fat-free, low calorie pudding, and I get to eat it all!!!

Up: AUDITION TOMMORROW, SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Down: Still not sure what to wear to the audition.

I need opinions to turn this down into an up.

Should I wear:

1. Pink tank top, black knee-length skirt, pink and black heels.

OR

2. Blue skirt, green tank top, blue platform shoes.

maybe give me a vote of #1 or #2 if you could, :) I was told to dress up and these are the dressiest outfits I own, LOL.

Catherinesmyidol said:
DaWacko said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:
Ducky, *cough*Idon'tthinkshehasone*cough* :p

Oh Jayney, like I remember how old people are :p
If not having a license, THEN WTF YOU WERE DRIVING!? :p

:lol: I start driver's ed in less than 6 months and am not prepared at all. I guess I need to get all the practice I can, but I REALLY hate driving. I am considering using public transpo for the rest of my life, that's how much I detest driving. :lol:

But the main point of driving school is the fact that you learn to drive there. It doesn't mean you need to know how to drive already. I was actually practised with tractor in summer when I was 17 and few months before I went to driving school. And then there you were in the car first time. Explaining the gears...and pedals... and that stuff :D

I had a friend who passed her driving test and I asked how much she had been driving. She said none in past 3 weeks because her parents won't let her because they need to be in the car when she drives. I asked why the hell she got the license then.

Up: Was alone whole day
Down: this stupid flu annoys me
UP: BBQ - with beer :D

Aww, I never like being alone for ages either :(

Up: Meeting with my thesis supervisor went really well. She's pleased with what I've done so far, and made lots of helpful suggestions, so now I'm well on my way with it again :D

Down: So damn hot and humid again.

up: going minigolfing with my older sister (she's pregnant and can't do much)
down: had a really bad dream last night
up: in the dream i danced on a mirror and it didn't break :p
down: the rest of the dream

DaWacko said:

But the main point of driving school is the fact that you learn to drive there. It doesn't mean you need to know how to drive already. I was actually practised with tractor in summer when I was 17 and few months before I went to driving school. And then there you were in the car first time. Explaining the gears...and pedals... and that stuff :D

I had a friend who passed her driving test and I asked how much she had been driving. She said none in past 3 weeks because her parents won't let her because they need to be in the car when she drives. I asked why the hell she got the license then.

^^That is exactly what I told my mom! But she's all paranoid that I won't learn the "right" stuff, and is insistent on teaching me herself. She's stubborn and won't listen to anyone, so I'm stuck with her.

Before I forget, EmilySanders, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. As the others said, I hope things go okay for him and the rest of your family. :)

Up: FINALLY convinced myself to eat! Tacos are yummy. :D

Up: Am listening to my current fave song. *hums*

Up: Get to watch The OC tonight.

Up: Went on a very long bike ride with sister and it was actually fun.

Down: Have a pounding headache.

Down: I think I'm getting the flu.

Up: Our computer got fixed!

Down: I got my hair highlighted and the stylist did not get the color right.
Semi-up: She offered to fix it for free.
Down: It won't be until Saturday.

wibble said:
Up: Meeting with my thesis supervisor went really well. She's pleased with what I've done so far, and made lots of helpful suggestions, so now I'm well on my way with it again :D
YAY that's good :D

Up: almost done with revising..
Down: Ugh, I'm getting sick of all my supervisor's note saying: "Not clear" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back