"Unleashed" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

First, she didn't run a bordello, there was no sex and the women/men that worked there were not prostitutes.

The people who are the submissives are the ones who are ACTUALLY in control, it's not the dominate and the submissive chose that. Some people need the pain in their life, some people who always have to be in control NEED to give that control up sometimes.

The don't beat people into submission, the person chose the submissive part and they are not 'beaten'. The submissive has a safe word and if gets to be too much they say the safe word and everything STOPS!

She provided a safe environment for that happen.

If you're not in their world then you really don't understand it and it's, obviously, you don't know nothing about that world. I guess it's true: 'Ignorance is bliss' :rolleyes:

As for people being murdered there, you can murdered at any place of business and really in the dominatrix clubs today murder doesn't happen.

Lady Heather is a very intelligent business woman and who is able to read people and tell how they are without really knowing them. I am able to do that at times.

Just because you don't know anyone who needs a sex therapist doesn't mean people don't need one. It is a legitimate profession and doesn't just deal with just sex. Again: Ignorance is bliss.

Sara is acting as any woman who is has to deal with a woman from their's husband's/boyfriend's past. You don't like and you have to deal with it and since Grissom and Heather are still friends it would bug her even more.

Then again, if it does bug Sara then she isn't so confident in her relationship with Grissom.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Speedy, are you saying you're 'in' the world? :eek:

:lol:

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

:lol: Oops, fixed now! Thanks! :D

And no, I'm not in that world.

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Oh, ok. I musta really misread his words LOL.

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I like what you said Speedy, about Heather and her world. It is pretty true from what I hear about that world.

Anyway, I still know this episode will be a one time watch for me. With two main cast missing (Catherine and Greg), I just can't get behind it that much. Plus with the fact that Haskell will be brought up yet again (and for the rest of the season), it'll just be one time thing for me.

6. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I think it's kinda funny that we're already on page 7 for this thread and the episode hasn't even aired yet. :lol:

7. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I know isn't it :lol: What page will be on by Sunday I wonder

I agree with you too Speedy :) I'm sure Sara trusts Griss and their marriage and all but as Carly told Jax on General Hospital a few years ago "I trust you, it's her I don't trust" which I can understand

So am I, hope your right about the surprise part, and that could be on Grissom's view of sex with love

I can't always make up my mind if Griss and Heather ever happened, I can honestly see it going either way

In some ways yes she is

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah, I can see Sara not trusting her all the way. Hence the cattiness.

I do think it's only natural they're playing up the GSR angle since LH is back.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yeah some can keep believing this crock, no sex:lol: and it was a brothel,:rolleyes: even Nick thought it was awful, and people's ages in life determine how they perceive things and when the get older realize what they were hoodwinked and what they thought was way off the mark. And I've been around the block more than you know. and it's not ignorance, but reality and good taste. But some still have teenage thinking. Safe enviornment:guffaw:, And I don't need a detailed description of the ep. I actually watched it and was turned off, low life and cheap. Whips and chains are not classy. I lived in Vegas and saw things that were similar, you wouldn't believe:wtf: .. and a smart, strong women would never lower herself in that atmosphere, but become a CEO, or a high classed rep etc. in a high class company other peoples beliefs are not my concerns:bolian:

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

It is ignorance as you, obviously, have no idea about that world. I don't have teenage thinking as I am not a teenager. If you've been around the block, as you say, they would know what goes on. I'm also, not hoodwinked or think I am. Nick didn't think it was awful, he just didn't understand it either back then. (He was rather naive at times)

Sorry to burst your bubble, BUT it was not a brothel. Seriously, you need to look up the definition of a brothel. :lol: Brothel employes prostitutes and is just for sexual pleasure. Her place was not that and your answer shows you don't know that world.

As for smart, strong woman not lowering herself to that :wtf: ... you really have no clue what woman will do and what they do in private; including CEOs and the like. There was nothing wrong in what Lady Heather did. ALL people have fetishes and she provided a safe place for people who like BDSM. Sure sex could have went on there, but I doubt it. Especially if her place was located in Clark County. Brothels are illegal there.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

"Ending Happy" had a brothel. Lady H did not work in a brothel.

12. electra

electra Pathologist

Well, I agree that LH is one of the best characters of CSI.Like Catherine said once, she can beat Grissom at mental chess and that is never boring for me.We will have to see how her interactions with Ray are, but there is tough competition given her and Grissom chemistry. And again,there is no Catherine here..But I will try at least.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Wow..I would have enjoyed this episode a lot more had Nick's storyline not seemed so rush.

It was crammed in and I really didn't care for Langston's storyline.

Nevertheless, Nick's storyline was awesome. Very well done. George did a great job as usual.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Puts her in her place for what??! And she did not run a brothel.

Anyway, he didn't. He went to her for help and they are both on the same wavelength about this Haskell deal. She was pretty no-nonsense about it.

I actually like that case better than I thought I would. The whole human pet thing was silly, but I liked Ray and Sara and Heather.

But I loved Nick and Doc's case! :) Even Ecklie was good, and Brass too.