Uncle Mac --The True Hero

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ericisacutie, Dec 15, 2007.

1. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Chapter 10
    ------------------------------------

When Mac and Danny arrived to the back of Mac’s apartment, they both saw six guys standing by the stairs with huge rifles in their hands.

Mac pulled Danny over behind a wall and turned his phone on silence. Flack hadn’t called yet, but Mac decided right then he couldn’t wait for it.

Him and Danny both pulled out their hand guns and slowly peaked around the corner. Just then one of the guys began to speak.

“He’ll be back here anytime, and the girl won’t be with him.”

Danny just stared at Mac as another guy said, “Where will she be then?”

“She’ll be somewhere with the police, my first guess would be the police station probably.”

“How are we going to get her there then?”

“We’ll have to sacrifice a lot of people, bad ones, and good ones…….”

Mac pulled on Danny’s sleeve and then they both started running toward the street. The opposite way the bad guys were. Once they made it to the edge of the road Mac grabbed a taxi and then Danny said, “Police Station! And step on it!”

After that Mac took his phone out and dialed Flack’s number. It rang three times and then went straight to the answer machine. He tried calling him twice more and there was no answer.

On the fourth time he threw his phone on the floor board as he said, “Damn it Flack!”

Danny then took his phone out and tried to call Flack’s number as well, but again there was no answer……….

Meanwhile at the station Flack and Sam had just arrived. They walked in together and then Flack led her to the back of the station where his office was. When they walked in Flack shut the door behind them. Sam sat down in one of the chairs by his desk and then he sat down as well.

Flack didn’t say anything, but Sam did.

“Why?” she asked simply.

“Why what?” Flack asked shaking his head.

“I know why you’re doing this.”

Flack sat back in his chair with a confused look on his face, he then laughed a little as he said, “Well honey, that puts you one step ahead of me then, cause I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

Sam shut her eyes as she said a bit exasperatedly, “You want to know everything that he did to me, and I know Uncle Mac put you up to finding out.”

Flack didn’t say anything, he just sat there groggily. He was tired, and so was Sam.

As a few seconds passed, he finally began shaking his head. Then Sam shut her eyes again as he said, “We really need to know Sam….. If you feel more comfortable telling a girl, Stella or Lindsay would be happy to…..”

“I don’t want to tell anyone! I don’t want him to stay in jail forever, he’s my dad! But all of these people are after me because of him, and it tears me in to different directions. If I would have just stayed with him I probably would have died!! But now I have to live with the fact it’s my fault he’s in jail, and also that Uncle Mac is out there risking his life because obviously my dad thought I deserved what ever these people are wanting to do with me.”

Flack stood up and walked right in front of Sam, he knelt down in front of her as he said, “No Sam…… You don’t. Believe me, you don’t……”

Sam kept her eyes shut as she stood up and turned her back around to Flack. She then slowly began to lift her shirt. Flack stood up and when she exposed her back there was a bruise right in the middle of it.

Flack just stared at it. After a second she let her shirt go and then moved her hair to the side. There were what looked like a row of cigarette burns all the way across the back of her neck. Flack could barely stand to look at it.

Sam released her hair and then slowly turned back around to face Flack again. He was taking a deep breath as she said, “Why did he send those guys to try and kill me Detective Flack, haven’t I been through enough?”

Flack bit his lip, then he shook his head to the side as he said, “I-I don’t know, Sam, all I know is that…..”

He couldn’t even say anything to her, he just couldn’t believe what kind of abuse marks she had. He then put his hand up and stormed out of his office. He started feeling around in his pockets for his phone, but he couldn’t find it in any of them. He just then realized he hadn’t called Mac when they first arrived like he was supposed to, so he thought to himself that he must have left his phone out in the car.

He looked through the window of his office and saw Sam just standing there looking around, so just as he was about to pick up the station’s phone to call Mac, Mac and Danny both came rushing through the station. Flack sat the phone back down as he said, “Hey, I was just about to call you, what are you guys doing here?”

“Where’s Sam?” Mac asked at once.

Flack pointed backwards as he said, “She’s in my office.”

Mac looked around Flack’s head and then said, “No she’s not! No ones in there, the window is open.”

Flack spun himself around and saw that Mac was right. So all three of them went bursting into the office with their guns drawn.

Mac headed straight over to the window and looked out of it. He saw straight ahead that three guys had a hold of Sam by her arms. He jumped out of the window so fast it wasn’t even funny. Danny and Flack followed.

When the guys that had Sam saw them they stopped in their tracks and started firing their guns in random directions. Mac, Flack and Danny all dove to the side as Sam yelled, “No!!! You wanted me, leave them alone!”

The guy that had Sam’s left arm pushed her into the other guys as he said, “Well tell them to quick trying to catch as then!”

Mac was slowly getting to his feet, one of the guys then put a gun back to the side of Sam’s head again and said, “Face it Taylor, you stay exactly where you are, or she dies, and we won’t give her the chance to escape.”

The guy then paused, then he said, “I don’t think we have to worry about that though, she voluntarily came with us this time so…”

Danny yelled from the ground, “That’s a lie!”

“Oh really,” the other guy said, “ask her yourself then…. Sam, why don’t you tell them.”

Sam first looked at Flack and Danny, then she looked over at Mac half scared to death. He could tell every second she was getting closer and closer to completely loosing it, she was in so much pain, and she was very scared.

The third guy walked in front of Sam and said, “I guess you’re done talking then.”

That guy had a cigarette in his hand, and after he took his last puff on it he lowered it down and stuck it to her hand. She screamed in pain and Mac just lost it. He started running toward them and then, BANG!……… He heard three gun shots, and they weren’t from his gun…..

---------------------------------------
    TBC
    Sorry for taking so long to update, I had to get my ideas together. :lol:

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

:eek: Please come back sooner, I can't satnd the wait! But i'm waiting [​IMG]

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

yeah update update! Don't keep us waiting.

4. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Great story so far , love your style, please post more soon

5. ericisacutie

Again guys, sorry, I've been away from internet, please don't be mad!!!! :( I hope you enjoy the update!

Chapter 11
    -----------------------------------------

Mac, Flack, and Danny all froze in their tracks as all three of the bad guys fell to the ground. Sam just stood there holding a gun in her hands. She watched as two of the guys squirmed on the ground in pain, the other one wasn’t moving.

Other police officers had join the seen at that time, so some of them went and took care of the injured guys on the ground.

As a couple more seconds passed Sam’s entire body continued to shake and the gun she was holing fell to the ground with a bang. Mac hadn’t moved, and neither had the others.

One of the officers did look up to Flack though and shook his head to the side. Flack then looked at Mac, and he knew exactly what had happened. The third guy lying on the ground not moving was dead…….

Sam understood pretty quickly too what she had done, and even though it was self defense, it didn’t ease the fact that she shot and killed someone.

She looked down at the gun for just a moment, then she slowly turned around and started walking away from the scene. When she got to be about fifty feet away from everyone else she fell to her knees crying.
    Mac then rushed up beside her. He looked down at her and realized her side was bleeding again, along with all of the new cuts on her arms and face.

She tried to look up at him, but in the end she just couldn’t. She slowly fell out of it and backwards on to the ground.

Luckily the police station was right ext door to the hospital, so Mac lifted her up and took her back over to the place she had just left the day before, on the count it was now 1 o clock in the morning.

A couple of hours later Mac, Flack, Danny, Lindsay and Stella were all at the hospital waiting for the nurse to come out and talk with them. Finally at two thirty she did.

Everyone stood up as Mac said, “How is she?”

The nurse looked down for a minute and said, “You know Mr. Taylor, Sam is one very, and I mean very lucky girl. Some of the stitches came undone and she lost quite a bit of blood again.”

Everyone shut their eyes except for Mac, he stayed straight faced the whole time as he said, “Well nurse, she’s going to be okay now….. It’s over.”

The nurse nodded and then said, “She’s awakening now. So why don’t you come and let me patch you up a bit and get you some clean clothes while she’s finishing.”

Mac looked back at his team and they all motioned for him to go, so he followed the nurse and Flack followed him.

The rest of the team went and sat by Sam’s door for a few minutes, then Danny and Lindsay went in………

Meanwhile as the nurse was getting her supplies together Flack started talking to Mac.

“Hey Mac, I need to let you know something.”

“What is it Don?”

Flack lowered his head now to as he said, “You were right, she has more injuries then what meets the eye.”

Mac just stared at Flack for a second, then he asked, “What did you see Don? What did she tell you?”

Flack shook his head as he said, “She didn’t tell me Mac……..”

“What did she show you then?” Mac asked sternly.

“She has a huge bruise right in the middle of her back, I noticed something with her walking, so I imagine it’s probably from that……..”

“And….. What else?”

Flack stalled a second, then he took a deep breath and said, “And she has a row of about six cigarette burns on the back of her neck, she keeps them covered with her hair.”

Mac continued to just stare at Flack, neither one of them really knew what to say after that. So the nurse re entered the room and covered all of Mac’s wounds…….

Back with the others, Danny and Lindsay gently opened the door that led into Sam’s room. She was lying on her back with her eyes closed. When they got inside they shut the door and she jumped like she had been shot. Danny put his hands up as he said, “Whoa whoa, it’s just us.”

Sam was heavy breathing, Lindsay wasn’t sure what she was supposed to say. Her and Danny slowly approached Sam’s bed. Lindsay walked right up next to her and leaned down to hug her. Sam barely smiled and then Danny walked up beside her. She stared him right in the eyes as he said, “You’re a brave girl Samantha, and you’re very strong, just like your Uncle….. Don’t ever let no one tell you no different alright?”

Sam very slowly bowed her head, she wanted to say something she just couldn’t get the nerve up to. Danny then slowly leaned down and kissed her head. After he stood back up he smiled and him and Lindsay began to leave the room, just as he took the first step away though Sam grabbed his sleeve and he stopped. He turned back around to face her as she tried to speak. Her mouth moved but no words would come out. Danny then put his finger to his mouth in a hushing way as he said, “It’s okay.”

She wanted to tell him thank you, but she just couldn’t. So him and Lindsay began to leave the room again. Just as they got to the door Danny looked back at Sam once more and said, “Oh, and Sam…… I just want you to know, I’d do anything for you day or night…… and you’re welcome.”

Lindsay took hold of Danny’s hand and they both walked out together. Once they got back into the lobby with Stella, Mac and Flack had already come back as well.

Lindsay leaned in closer to Danny as she said, “She’s awake Mac, but she won’t say anything, not even to Danny.”

Mac nodded his head and said, “I’m not surprised Lindsay, she probably won’t say anything for a while, she’s in a state of shock, and from all of the hell she’s been through, it’s probably going to take a while for her to come out of it. Especially since she’s only a kid.”

The others nodded and then Mac walked toward Sam’s door, he looked back at them all as he said, “Thanks you guys, you didn’t have to come, but you did, so thank you.”

Everyone nodded and then Mac walked into Sam’s room closing the door very gently behind him.

Her eyes were open still, but once she looked over at Mac she shut them right away. Mac slowly approached the side of her bed and sat down. He reached then into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He opened it and pulled out a small picture, after that he began to put his wallet away as he said, “You know Sam, I was going to give this to you later, but I think now is the right time.”

Sam slowly opened her eyes again trying not to cry. She took a deep breath as Mac slowly handed her the picture.

She looked down at it and just stared, it looked as if she was staring right through it, but Mac knew she was just looking it over very closely. After a couple more seconds Mac stood up and said, “Your mother loved you very much Sam, and she wants you to be happy.”

He paused a few more seconds and then said, “I know you probably don’t want to talk about this right now, but I think we need too……. There’s going to be a trial in two weeks, and that’s going to determine whether or not you’re going to live with me or not…….. So I need to make sure something, and I need you to be very honest with me….. Unlike you were with me before when I asked if Justin hurt you any where else.”

Sam looked over at Mac as he said, “Detective Flack told me about your neck…… and back.”

Sam lowered her head as Mac continued, “You’re going to have to be up front with me from now on, understand? And if you don’t want to stay with me, I need to know….. It’s your decision Sam, and what ever your choice is, I want you to know I’m okay with it, but also know I would love nothing more than for you to stay with me….. And I think all of your new friends would like that too……”

Sam looked back down at the picture, then she opened her mouth. Again no words would come out, Mac put his hand up and then said, “It’s okay, you tell me your choice whenever you’re ready and not a minute before, alright?……. I’ll always be here for you Sam….. I promise.”

Sam shut her eyes again as one tear fell, then she reached over to the bedside table and picked up a pen and paper and began to write. Mac looked down as Sam handed him the piece of paper, then he read it to himself. He blinked twice as he looked at the words.

“I feel like I can’t speak……I’m sorry.”

Mac looked back up at Sam as he said, “It’s okay, that feeling will go away.”

Sam reached out for Mac’s hand, once he grasped it he sat back down and said, “You did what you had too…. You understand that right?”

Sam shed a few more tears as she pulled her hand away from Mac’s. Mac continued to look at her as he said, “Sam…..”

Sam was getting a little exasperated, so she grabbed her pen and paper and started writing another message.

After she handed it to Mac, he looked down at it and read to himself.

“I killed someone!!!”

Mac looked back at Sam again as he said, “You can’t look at it that way Sam. You saved a lot of people, especially yourself…… It was self-defense, nothing more.”

Sam thought about what Mac had said for a minute, then she took the tablet back and wrote another message that said, “Am I going to go to hell? Just like you said my mom’s killer would?”

Mac looked down at the message as Sam continued to cry, then he shook his head and said, “No Sam, you’re not….. Because you are not a killer…….. You’re a hero.”

Sam kept crying for the next few minutes, then she finally fell asleep….. She never did say anything that night though. Actually, even as the next few days passed she didn’t speak…. Not one word.

------------------------

TBC

6. MacsGirlMel

I'm glad she's alive. I hope the mental injuries heal okay.

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I needed a Kleenex warning then :(

I hope things get better for her soon :)

8. ericisacutie

Chapter 12
    -------------------------------

Finally five days later Sam was released to go home. So Lindsay, Stella, Flack and Danny all came over to Mac’s apartment to celebrate that night, it’s just Sam wasn’t really too excited……..

Everyone showed up around six, and Danny and Lindsay brought dinner again. The adults sat and talked for a while, but after Sam ate she left the room.

Everyone noticed when she left. They all tried to get her to say something with out offending her, but nothing would work. So after she left the room Lindsay stood up and said, “Do you mind Mac? Can I try and talk to her?”

Mac scooted his chair back as he said, “Be my guest….. But Lindsay, don’t get your hopes up, I’m not sure when she might talk again.”

Lindsay nodded her head and then went down the hall to Mac’s room where Sam had gone.

She knocked on the door twice and said, “Sam, it’s Lindsay, can I come in?”

Within ten seconds the door opened and Lindsay walked in.

Sam sat back down on the edge of Mac’s bed as Lindsay said, “Hey….. What did you think of supper? Danny made it.”

Sam didn’t say anything, she just looked down. Lindsay shut her eyes for a second, trying to think of what to say next.

After a few more seconds Lindsay walked over to Mac’s bed and sat down next to Sam.

Sam pulled the picture that Mac had given her out, then she handed it to Lindsay. Lindsay smiled at it as she said, “Is this your mom?”

Sam nodded her head and then Lindsay said, “She’s really beautiful Sam, you look a lot like her.”

Sam slightly smiled but still didn’t say anything. Lindsay knew she wasn’t getting anywhere, but just as she began to stand up, there was another knock on the door.

Lindsay said come in and then the door opened. Flack walked in with a huge smile on his face and a single red rose. Lindsay finished standing up and then as she walked by Flack she whispered, “Good luck.”

Flack just continued to smile, then Lindsay left out of the room and he sat down where she used to be sitting.

Sam slowly looked over at Flack as he began to hand her the rose. She gently took it from him, then he smiled and said, “You know Sam, your Uncle wants me and the rest of the CSI’s to come to the trial next week. But I don’t want to be there unless you want me to be.”

Sam still didn’t say anything, she just looked down as he continued.

“Stella and Lindsay and pretty worried about you. So are the rest of us actually….. well, except Mac.”

As soon as Flack said that Sam jerked her head back toward him, he smiled as he said, “He said you’re strong, and I believe him. He said there was no need to be worried about you, because you’re going to be just fine.”

Sam then smiled slightly, and Flack finished.

“He truly loves you Sam, he really does….. And knowing Mac the way I do, his emotions only come out when they’re really strong.”

After he said that he stood back up and started for the door, just as he took his first step Sam stood up as well and lowered her head as she finally spoke, “I-I’m scared.”

Flack looked back at her slowly as he said softly, “About what?”

Sam then looked up to him and said, “Loosing him too.”

Flack smiled as he put his arms around her shoulders and said as she rested her head on his chest, “You don’t have to worry about that honey, Mac’s like steel, nothing could bring him down.”

Sam stepped back as she said, “I thought that about my mom too……… I just don’t know if I can trust that again Detective Flack. If I loose Uncle Mac, then I won’t have anyone.”

“That’s not true….. Everyone out there in the living room, and me of course, would do anything for you anytime you need it. Do you understand that?”

Sam thought about it a second and then nodded her head, Flack then smiled as he patted her shoulder.

He then winked and started his way back out of the room again, Sam just watched him as he opened the door, then he said, “Take care Sam, I’ll see you soon.”

Flack then walked out of the room shutting the door behind him. He walked back down the hall to the living room and everyone just stared at him, he didn’t say anything for a second, then he walked over by the door and said, “Come on you guys, I think it’s time to go.”

Everyone stood up with out questioning, but then Mac looked at Flack and said, “What did you say to her?”

Flack shrugged and said, “Nothing really, why don’t you go talk to her.”

Mac smiled slightly and then nodded. He hugged Stella, and Lindsay, and then everyone slowly left. After Danny finally made his out of the apartment, Mac shut the door and slowly headed down the hall toward his bedroom.

He got right to the door and started reaching for the knob as it opened. He pulled his hand back and saw Sam standing there. He just looked at her as a smile slowly formed on her face. He then repeated what she was doing.

After a few seconds Sam looked down and said, “I’m sorry…..”

“For what, you didn’t do anything….” Mac said calmly.

Sam nodded as she said, “I did… I kept things from you I shouldn’t have, and I’m sorry……. “

Sam stopped for a second and then said softly, “If I promise to tell you the truth, can I stay with you?”

Mac reached for her hands as he said, “The judge has to decide that Sam, but if it was 100% up to me… I wouldn’t ever want it any other way.”

Sam nodded and then hugged him again as she said, “Thanks Uncle Mac……..”

-----------

The following days passed quickly. Danny, Lindsay, Flack and Stella all had their turns taking Sam out in the city having a good time. She loved spending time with them, they were just like family to her, something she hadn’t had in a while.

She kept getting closer and closer to Mac, and even acting a lot like she used to, but when the day of the trial finally came around, she went back to that person that first arrived at the lab that day. She was scared, and she needed a hero…….

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    TBC

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I love this fic :D I can't wait for the next update...:)

10. MacsGirlMel

more more I wanna know how it ends

11. ericisacutie

I am soooooo sorry for not updatiog in weeks, but things have been soooo busy and I had a slight writers block for a while. But now I'm back and I hope you guys enjoy the last couple of chapters, thanks!

Chapter 13

-----------------------

The morning of the trial was hard on both Mac and Sam. Mac had made pancakes for the two of them but neither one of them ate one bite.

Sam didn’t say anything, she just quickly pushed away from the table and headed back for the bathroom to finish getting ready.

Mac stayed seated at the table for a couple of minutes afterwards and then stood up as well. He took the plates back to the kitchen and then headed down the hall for his room. He already had his shirt and pants on, so all he had left to do was his tie and jacket.

He walked over in front of his mirror and started working on his tie. There wasn’t any light in the room because the window was covered with boards, needless to say Mac hasn’t had enough time to fix it yet.

Anyway, he stared at himself as he finally managed to get his tie straight. He then pulled his jacket on and just as he looked down there was a knock on the door.

He walked out of his room and back down the hall again. When he reached the front door he looked out of the peep hole and saw Flack and Stella standing there. They had told Mac that they would meet him at his place and just ride with him and Sam to the trial. They were both testifying, along with Danny and Lindsay on why Mac should be able to keep Sam.

Just as Mac opened the door Sam came out of the bathroom. Flack and Stella walked in and smiled down the hall toward Sam. Sam started her way toward them as Flack pulled a rose from behind his back. Mac and Stella just watched as Sam blushed and finished her way up toward them.

She then slowly reached her hand out to take the rose as Flack winked at her with a huge smile. Mac smiled slightly too and then looked down again.

Stella looked at Mac and then softly placed her hand on his cheek. He looked back up to her as she said through lips, “Everything will be okay.”

Mac continued to smile and then Stella leaned up and hugged his neck. Sam looked around Flack at her Uncle and Stella, and she smiled a little bigger. Then they all left the apartment together. Once they got outside Flack pushed the unlock button on his car and when the lights flashed Sam’s mouth dropped.

The first thing she had said all day was, “You drive that Detective Flack?”

Stella giggled and Mac smiled. Flack then walked over to his car and blew off a leaf as he said, “Yep, this is my FlackMoBile. You like?”

Sam continued to look amazed as she said, “Can I ride shotgun!”

Flack laughed then too as Mac said, “You’re going to put me, the old man in the backseat?”

Sam looked back at Mac and said, “You and Stella can sit back there together.”

Mac and Stella both immediately blushed and looked opposite directions. Flack laughed out loud as Sam smiled and climbed into the front passenger seat.

Flack then shook his head and got in the drivers seat.

Mac and Stella both looked back up and Stella said, “Let’s just put a show on, for Sam.”

Before Mac could ask what she meant Stella had leaned up and kissed Mac’s cheek. Neither one of them said anything after that, Stella hurried into the car afterwards and then Mac followed a few seconds later.

Sam was smiling all over herself, she loved seeing Mac and Stella together, they were so cute, as were Danny and Lindsay……

Speaking of which, they were both already at the courthouse when Sam and the others arrived. Flack parked the car and then everyone slowly began to pile out. As soon as Mac and Stella stood up out of the car Danny snorted and said, “So Mac, you’re finally being punished. Band to the backseat, who would have thought.”

Mac glared over at Danny and then Sam got out of the car. Danny and Lindsay smiled at Sam and then Sam ran right by Danny and went up to hug Lindsay. Danny had his arms open but dropped them as he said, “Well, I guess we all know whose number one here.”

After Sam finished hugging Lindsay she slowly went back over to Danny and hugged him as well. She released him quickly and then walked back over by the car where Mac was standing.

She kneeled down pretending to look at the wheels on Flack’s car, but she just wanted to hear what the adults were saying.

Mac slowly walked over to Danny and Lindsay with Flack and Stella, and then Danny lowered his voice and said, “How’s she doing?”

Mac just shook his head to the side. Danny knew the answer then, so he didn’t say anything else. As a couple of more minutes passed Mac looked back at Sam and said, “Sam, we should probably go ahead in.”

Sam stood up and slowly just looked at everyone, she took a couple steps forward as she said, “I just want to thank all of you guys now for coming. Thanks for caring enough about me and Uncle Mac, you all are truly a great family.”

Sam lowered her head down as it got a little harder to speak, “And I hope I can become part of it.”

Everyone nodded and then Stella said, “Anything for you or Mac, Sam. And besides…. You already are a part of our family, no matter what the judge says.”

Sam tried really hard to smile, but no words would come out. Everyone but Mac started their way inside of the building, and then disappeared inside the door.

Sam walked slowly in front of Mac. He reached his hand out and she took it. He smiled down at her and then he turned around and started his way for the door. But just as he took his second step he realized Sam wasn’t moving.

He stopped and looked back at her. Tears had built up in her eyes once again. Mac wasn’t 100% sure on how to deal with things like this, he had never been a parent. He was just trying the best he could……

Sam stared her Uncle right in the eyes as she said, “I’m really scared Uncle Mac, I want to stay with you.”

Mac walked back up to Sam once more and wrapped her back into a hug. He didn’t say anything, they just stood there. About thirty seconds later Danny had walked back outside to see what was taking them so long. He froze when he saw them. Sam saw him as well, so she quickly pulled away from Mac and started heading up for the door.

Mac turned around and watched as Sam approached Danny. Once Sam made it beside him she just smiled slightly and continued walking passed him. A few moments later Mac made his way up by the door as well and Danny stopped him.

“It’ll all work out for the best Mac.”

Mac nodded slowly at Danny and said, “I know it will…. I just hope what’s best is what me and Sam think it is.”

--------------------------------------

TBC

12. MacsGirlMel

more more I wanna know what happens!

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I loved the Mac/Stell part :D