Trivia game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm talking about Stalker. You know, the vision the clairvoyant had? Where Nick found him when he went through the ceiling?

wee! ive had this one in my head for a while and have been waiting for a chance to get it in :lol:
what does grissom give to nick when he claims to be 'an iced tea man'? (looking for specifics here)

Really? It always looks like PC to me. The funny thing is I use to drink RC cola. :lol:

OK this is kinda strange and random. lol

There's a dirty magazine that appears in 2 different episodes of CSI. What is the name of the mag and the names of the eps that it appears in.

If I remember correctly, that question has been asked before... At least, I think I saw it sometime last week.

*blinks* I've not seen it. o_O

*tries to remember if I've already posted that question before* lol For someone who can remember lots of useless CSI facts I have a bad memory for everything else. *blush*

ETA: I did a search for the Mag name which didn't show up in this thread. And I went back several pages and wasn't able to find it. So whoever answers the question correctly, or finds and quotes the original posts (both question and answer) can get next turn.

lol They misspelled it which is why it didn't come up in the search. Good memory. I should probably read through the rest of the thread before I try to come up with any trivia. :p

Your turn. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back