Trivia game

Status
Not open for further replies.
If no one minds, I would like to join the game starting with a question :D

What disease have Dr. No and a character (not regular) on the show in common?

chaostheory08 said:
Lady Heather had a daughter.... Zoe Kessler.

Wait, are you saying that having a daughter is a disease.

Could we get back to the current game, I don't think this mystery character is Lady Heather.

CSI007WW said:

I don't want to sound mean or rude but if you want to post a question can you make it clear as to what you are asking? :confused:

Wojo said:
CSI007WW said:

I don't want to sound mean or rude but if you want to post a question can you make it clear as to what you are asking? :confused:

I think it's quite clear. It's a guest-character, and Dr. No is from the James bond movie. I think it's very clear because it's a quote in a episode.

Hint: think season 2

Ah it's a bit clearer now! Are you talking about Dextrocardia? The victim in "Bully for you" had it and so did Dr. No, if memory serves.

That's correct jenakapt :D
I wanted to make it a little bit harder by not mentioning Grissom said it in that episode.

I was actually having a discussion about it the other day, weird huh? Right so my question is...

In one episode we hear Grissom talk about his uncle, what's his name and profession and in what episode do we hear about him? (I don't know if it was actually a family member or just something he said to a suspect but it's my question anyway :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back