Top Ten Rated Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
SVU and L&O rock- glad to see that SVU did well!! I just don't get Survivor though... people actually watch that every week??? I don't know, just me, but who wants to watch a bunch of idiots act like they are in high school?
CSI always will be the best!!

rgrissom- I feel the same- :eek:I got antsy on Thanksgiving-because I had to sit through it wating for CSi- not my cup of tea- I actually went outside and took a walk- to take up time --some of my family LOVES it- :confused: :eek:I don't get it :rolleyes:

SVU and L&O rock- glad to see that SVU did well!! I just don't get Survivor though... people actually watch that every week??? I don't know, just me, but who wants to watch a bunch of idiots act like they are in high school?
CSI always will be the best!!
I agree completely its the same for all of the reality shows (well though I do watch the Amazing race) but why sit and watch people act that way whats the point honestly?

"CSI" delivered one of it's bigger audiences Thur. with "Still Life"-it beat the combined total for all other 5 networks in that hour.YIPEE

SOURCE- Zap2it.com

vote.jpg

NIELSEN WEEKLY RATINGS- for week of 12-5 12-11

i--CSI-- "Still Life"

2--Without A Trace

3--60 Minutes

4--Survivor-Guatemala- Finale

5--Survivor- Gutaemala

gsr-ensemble.jpg

Yep, almost 31 million viewers. Next to last season's finale, that's the biggest audience for a CSI episode ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back