Top Ten Rated Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's desperate housewives about? Wives?
its about women in this neighborhood with issues ones divorced and has a teenage daughter and is courting her plumber, another has so many kids she cant handle them (and her husband does nothing) and theres others but I dont know
judging from my Christian point of view III dont like it cause alot of times they deal with things I dont agree with in one ep one of the wives kills her husband and things like that but for some ODD reason its a popular show

What's desperate housewives about? Wives?
its about women in this neighborhood with issues ones divorced and has a teenage daughter and is courting her plumber, another has so many kids she cant handle them (and her husband does nothing) and theres others but I dont know
judging from my Christian point of view III dont like it cause alot of times they deal with things I dont agree with in one ep one of the wives kills her husband and things like that but for some ODD reason its a popular show

Wow...I'm glad I don't watch that!!! Jeez, and I thought I had problems. :lol:

I know I honestly dont understand why the shows so Popular
My DH loving friends say "well CSI deals with the same things and you watch that" I say "YES but its from the CSI's point of view not the Killers CSI doesnt GLORIFY, sex,drugs,alcohol,Killing your spouse Etc" *Shudders* I swear I just dont get it

I dont agree with in one ep one of the wives kills her husband and things like that but for some ODD reason its a popular show

Erm... who kills her husband?
If you mean Bree, she didn't kill her husband.
And with Lynette, things have changed :p

Tho I do agree that sometimes it's frustrating that they can get away "pretty much from everything" but then again... it nicely shows that under a pretty cover, there can be something totally different or that not everything is like it looks like.

rhey should do a DH and CSI crossover because then the CSI team would lock all the DH gang up...problem solved!

I dont agree with in one ep one of the wives kills her husband and things like that but for some ODD reason its a popular show

Erm... who kills her husband?
If you mean Bree, she didn't kill her husband.
And with Lynette, things have changed :p

Tho I do agree that sometimes it's frustrating that they can get away "pretty much from everything" but then again... it nicely shows that under a pretty cover, there can be something totally different or that not everything is like it looks like.
I dont know the characters names I just remember the eps and things my Niece tells me
I dont know I just dont like the show *shrugs*
*laughs* Vegala good Idea now THAT i'd watch

I guess DH is one of the shows that you either love it or hate with a passion.

Anyways... no one of the wives have killed their husband.

TOP 20 SHOW FOR WEEK OF DEC. 19-25-WOW- CSI/Miami beat CSI/LV-first time to my knowledge

1--CSI/MIAMI

2--CSI

3--Two And A Half Men

4--Out Of Pratice

5--Without A Trace

6--Deal Or No Deal

7--Barbara Walters Presents-Heaven-How Do We Get There

8--Deal Or No Deal (Thursday)

9--CSI/NY

10--Deal Or No Deal (Tuesday)

11--Criminal Minds

12--NFL MOnday Night Footbal-Green Bay at Baltimore

13-Deal Or No Deal (Friday ) geez- enough already

14--Deal Or No Deal-- AGAIN-(Monday)

15--NFL Monday Showcase

16--King Of Queens

17--NCIS

18--How I Met Your Mother

19--NFL Sunday Postgame

20--My Name IS Earl

Source- www.nielsenmedia.com/

Whoa miami beat lv! What's up with that. I've always liked miami better then lv...but just by a little bit. but this season sucks so far in my opinion! LV need to go back to number 1!!!

Wow thats amazing thats cool for the people that like Miami over Vegas (which is Not me) and I see a few other shows I watch that are up there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back