Top Ten Rated Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
ME TOO- :eek: disgusting- stupid show- :mad: big yuck- ya wonder what some people are thinking- I couldn't believe it myself- like "WHAT" :eek:CSI is always #1-even in re-runs- maybe because of the content- on the holiday fans didn't want to watch it- who knows :(
You know, that makes me wonder...what other shows you guys watch? Besides all 3 CSIs, I never miss an ep of DH, Nip/Tuck, My name is Earl, Degrassi: the next generation (yeah, yeah, I know LOL :p), Everybody hates Chris, and last but certainly not least, the greatest show ever made basically...I believe Joss Whedon described it perfectly with Best. Show. Ever. - it is, of course, Veronica Mars. Seriously, what are so many of you guys doing not watching it? It's not even against NY! First you head to UPN, and then as soon as VM finishes you go to CBS! It's *that* easy! ;)

OK, I'm rambling...gotta go!

*muack*

I wont get in my rant on DH cause its off topic but lets just say it goes agaisnt ALL OF MY christian beliefs and leave it that
anyways as far as My other fave shows are
I watch CSI,Lost,the Amazing Race, Extreme Make overs Home Edition,Joey and CSI NY
then OCCASIONALLY I'll watch "according to Jim","Rodney", and "Freddie" BUT those shows ARENT must sees

Perhaps the reason why CSI faltered on Thanksgiving is that while most of us love CSI, being stuffed full of turkey and all the trimmings, perhaps an episode on someone who eats himself to death just was not what people wanted to see.

I know it kinda made me a liitle sick to my stomach when they showed the people puking at the hot dog eating contest. I did NOT need to see that. (And this is from a person that usually watches her CSI dvds during dinner time.)

I'm sure once CSI gets back into the groove, DH will go back to number 2, where it belongs. (Well, in my opinion the show doesn't even belong it the top ten, but then again that's another topic.)

I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt sick when I watched that ep. Another reason why it wasn't number one could be that many people that normally watch it were traveling, or visiting relatives, etc. I bet tonights repeat ep will be back at number one, though... ;) :)

CLAP-CLAP-CLAP- all of you fans are correct- this was in the morning paper

"CSI" was knocked from it's usual perch atop ratings--perhaps because it was telecast on Thanksgiving and the regular viewers couldn't stomach a forensics tale after a full meal"

TOP TEN FOR THAT WEEK

1-Desperate Houswives-25.9 million

2-CSI-25.7 million

3-Greys Anatomy

4-Survivor-Guatemala

5-Without A Trace

6-Cold Case

7-CSI/Miami

8-Lost

9-Law & Order-SVU

10-NCIS

SOURCE-http://www.nielsenmedia.com/

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ariesfire13/gsr-ensemble.jpg

These are the next top shows- from 10 on down--

11--Monday Night Football

12--CBS Sunday Movie "Silver Bells"

13--Extreme Makeover

14--Two And A Half Men

15--House

16--60 Minutes

17--CSI/NY

18--Medium

19--Out Of Pratice

20--NFL MOnday Showcase

Source--http://www.nielsenmedia.com/

FOR WEEK OF 11-28 12-4--

1--Desperate Housewives- (that's two week's in a row that DH beat out CSI) grrrrrr

2--NFL MOnday Night Football

3--CSI- re-run (Bodies In Motion)

4--Grey's Anatomy

5--CSI/Miami

Source- Zap2it.com

FOR WEEK OF 11-28 12-4--

1--Desperate Housewives- (that's two week's in a row that DH beat out CSI) grrrrrr

2--NFL MOnday Night Football

3--CSI- re-run (Bodies In Motion)

4--Grey's Anatomy

5--CSI/Miami

Source- Zap2it.com

I guess this doesn't bother me because the only time DH is Number 1 is when it's a holiday or they show a first run versus a repeat of CSI.

Also that a look at the ratings numbers.....

CSI (S) 14.6 vs DH 15.8 Week of Nov 21

CSI (R) 14.5 vs DH 15.7 Week of Nov 28

Now when DH beats CSI when there is no holiday involve or both are airing first run episodes, then I will become concern.

For week of Nov.24-Dec.4

1--Desperate Housewives 25.5 million

2--CSI 23.2 million

3--Monday Night Football

4-Lost

5--Grey's Anatomy

6--Survivor-Gutemala

7--CSI/Miami

8--NCIS

9--NFL Monday Showcase

10--Law & Order

11--60 Minutes

12--Two And A Half Men

13--Extreme Makeover

14--Biggest Loser 2

15--CSI/NY

16--Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

17--Criminal Minds

18--ER

19--Without A Trace

20--House

Source- http://www.nielsenmedia.com/

Well, I read that CSI ranked #1 last week. And it was a repeat!

29 million viewers.

It had to be that Thanksgiving weekend screwed things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back