Top Ten Rated Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOA- this isn't good- :(I can't believe that AM Idol beat out CSI- has this world gone completely mad :mad:for week ending Jan. 22--

1--FOX NFL Championship

2--American Idol-Tues.

3--American Idol-Wed.

4--CSI--"Daddy's Little Girl" :(

5--Desperate Housewives

Source- Zap2it.com

I think after Daddy's Little Girl, there's a possibility of CSI dropping a little more since the majority of viewers were ticked over the show.

Having said that, American Idol always brings in high ratings in the beginning and towards the ends if I recall correctly.

From 5 on down-same week-

6--Greys Anatomy

7--Lost

8--Dancing With The Stars

9--Golden Globes

10--Skating With Celebrities

11--NCIS

12--Extreme Makeover- Home Edition

13--Law & Order- SVU

14--"24"

15--CSI/NY

16--Dancing With The Stars Fri.

17--FOX NFC Post show

18--CSI

19--CSI/MIAMI

20--Criminal Minds

Source- AOL vs Neilsen Media Research

WHOO-HOO-HOO- If it's Thurs. it must be CBS and CSI :D
It beat out the other network's with "Kiss-Kiss-bye-bye" with a 16.1% audience-- full results-later-

Source- Zap2it.com

csiinblacksmall2.jpg

http://www.finnpanel.fi

Tutkimustuloksia -> TV
There you see "viikon top 20 listat" (weeks' top 20)
and four channels seperated.

New ones probably appear on Wednesdays.
If you need help, just ask me.

Presidental elections are messing up with ratings.

:lol:

I'm just wondering that is CSI or other tv shows( like WAT or Gilmore girls) successful over there!!

I want to find France Spania or some different countries tv ratings :D

I laughed when Everwood beated CSI (LV) in ratings :lol:

CSIM is getting shitty place, because it's first shown on SubTV (which can be seen only with digibox and not everyone has those) and when it comes to MTV3, those who have seen it on SubTV, won't watch it again and it's timeslot is 22:30 on Sun nights.

CSI NY will start in March and gets LV's timeslot :rolleyes:

SO it's again the middle child that is treaten badly
(CSIM goes to SubTV first because it fits better to "their image" than LV :p )

Funniest thing also is that "The Bold and the Beautiful" is very high on ratings :lol:
Dunno how well you do with translations, but need help.. ask me (unless you speak Finnish)

1 The X-files

2 24

3 Alo Alo

4 CSI

5 Lost

6 Cold Case

7 PROFILEs

8 R.М. (urgently section)

9 Friends

10 Without A Trace or Taken

Hi Pusher! Where'd you get that list? It's interesting thanks so much. And CSI placed in 4th! That's good but I expected it to be higher. :) Anyways, I've never heard of Alo Alo.

Dude that's just not right :lol:

i very much like english humour. there are a lot of show this kind which i realy love. BIG fun hahahha ("Mr. Bean" and "Faulty tower")

i have make some mistake in the names of the shows. sorry for this. but in my language they have different names, and i don`t have taim to verify them...

8. R.M = E.R.- emergency room!!
7. Profiles = Profiler

cofi_shot my furst 'love' --> look at my nickname. and CSI is still 'new' for me only 2-3 years :D

did u got ti... `Allo `Allo

Dude that's just not right :lol:

^I know :lol: :lol:

And Alo Alo is great :D I've watched it now and then.

I won't check ratings until next week because presidental elections have messed those up so badly.

But for the last week... I can say WOW for Lost's premiere :eek:
It's on channel Nelonen (which still cannot be seen all over the country without digibox) and it got 733,000 viewers :eek: :eek: it's a damn lot. Even CSI and ER doesn't get so high ratings and they are on a channel that is most watched :eek: But I know it will drop... my friend watched that "Lost" and she said she just couldn't follow it :lol:

Besides, Lost timeslot is Thursday, 21:00 on Nelonen. Want to know what else is on Thursday's 21:00 on MTV3? 24 and I rather watch Kiefer Sutherland than some friggin Lost!
(24 is shown two new episodes in a week, tuesdays and thrusdays)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back