"Toe Tags" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: Toe Tag discussion?

henry andrews.
i will be seeing the ep now, so i will write more, but the tox tech is henry anderews.
he stratred in seson 6 and is here and there. i noticed him only in werewolves, when he had the scene with david, archie and superdave, but he was there before. he is played by jon wellner, who actually guest starred in unbearbale as a suspect, but he had a cap and some scruff, so i guess the writers thought we wouldnt notice. hope this helps!

JackBauer said:
New member here, I wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can find a listing of the tracks/artists that are played during each episode. There were a couple songs that caught my ear on last nights episode and I'd like to check them out. Thanks in advance for any help!
I usually go to this website http://members.aol.com/jrd203/csi-music.htm#music-7

However they aren't good at keeping up with episodes so they might not have updated season 7 yet. Anyways, about last night, the episode was alright. I'm excited for next week. I also didnt like Grissom's stat about 25,000 people a year dying from right handed tools used by lefties. Aren't chain saws universal?? I'm almost positive they are. Anyways, Hopefully next week CSI will get back to its normal form and continue on so for the rest of the season.

i liked it. the style was different. some compared it to 4x4, but it didnt remind me of it. different style. what didnt really make much sense to me, is usually, more than one csi works each case. was that just a busy day?
i liked the humor here and there. brass is great. i also likes, as it has been mentioned, grissom being here and there and giving advice. he really put up a presence here and...dont know how to explin it...he was very grissom and did a good job.
im surprised that cath could work, but i like her attitude that work helps. nick was so sweet. hes so caring, and angry about things like that. he almost looked like he was going to cry.
whats an eagle scout? how could her brain just fly out like that? it was cool.
that was the first ep in which every case had a title. my favorite of the titles was 'no brainer'
i crackjed up when brass said 'i bet my right arm thats his left arm' and 'the natives are restless'
it was not what i expected exactly, but it was all in all a good ep, but really, they could have made a minute for hodges, BUT...on a hopeful note, maybe wallace was working on a big scene for am ep to come...never know...

greenplastic said:
anyone know whothe new lab rat is? He was new.

You mean the guy working Nick's case with the drugs? He isn't new, but I don't know his name. He's been in several other episodes.

I don't know his name either, but I SWEAR he played a bad guy one episode. He played a zookeeper involved with a guy getting mauled to death by a bear...can anyone back me up on this one? It was an earlier season...

ya it was in season 5, the episode was called unbearable. not sure if its the same guy but i know who u are talking about

^ LOL I was just going to post his name.

Henry was in Secrets and Flies, too. I remember this convo he had with Grissom:

Henry: Why did the fly fly?
Grissom: Because the spider spied her.
Henry: ...
Grissom: Catherine's daughter told me that when she was three.

csi_chick90 said:
did anyone else think this one was especially bloody? i sure did. =P
My wife and I were just talking about that last night, this season in general seems to be a bit more graphic.

wow! wow, wow, wow. WOW! this episode was FANTASTIC! i L.O.V.E.D. it. this is going to be one of my all time favorite episodes of CSI.

BTK both were okay, and i gave them 8 and 9 points on 10. they were great but i still felt that they can be better. Toe Tags was definitely a 10. incredible operating work, visuals, ideas, it was a fiest for my eyes.

next thing - stories, very original, witty and i wasn't lost in them. this ep was a little like 4x4, only better. fantastic.

GSR - subtle and sweet. it was great. but i want MORE. enough talking, i want action, lol.

therefore, my overal eval is 10/10.

I Like it. Catherine's case is boring. Warrick's and Greg's case are okay, I thought Greg will be working with Nick. I'm confused about the guy that killed his wife, why he killed her? He has a reason why he killed her. Nick's case, that was good, he did a good job with. Grissom and Sara, I like that one, Grissom's face is a great because he thought Sara will kills him but she won't. I like Nick, Grissom and Sara's case.

I can't wait to see next week. I saw the promo at CBS.com, where Nick beat the crap of K-fed's character.

This episode did absolutely nothing for me. Very boring.
What boring? NO. I thought it an excellant episode. It was more thoughtfull than most - the randomness of death - like GG said at the end of Season 6 "Surprise, your dead". It gently reminds us ghoulish viewers of the human price to the victims the subjects of our 'detective stories'.

I am glad most enjoyed it.

The episode had *loads* of lines for the fans - Like the Emmy comment (MOST people would say 'Oscar' wouldn't they? Not the TV awards!) Of course it was a joke/dig at the fact none of them won one. And I wounder if it was not filmed perhaps close to the time WP was presenting an award at the Emmy's?? Do you think?

I loved the way the rounded it up at the end and explained.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND OUT WHAT THE MODEL WAS SEARCHING FOR A PHOTO OF WHEN SHE WAS KILLED?? I REALLY NEED TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS AND I WAS AT WORK AND MISSED LASTNIGHTSN SHOW???

This was answered a few posts above. Please turn off your "CAPS LOCK" so you're not shouting at everyone. Thanks!

Destiny said:
The model was photographing a bald eagle.

Back