"Toe Tags" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Can't wait for this ep, it's so cool how the corpses are talking to each other!! Haha I bet they have a lot to say... :lol: So glad to see Greg and Nick working together again! They crack me up... :D Ahhhhhh and yes I'm gonna be so excited to see the promo for Fannysmackin', I hope I can still enjoy the episode lol!! :D

Talking corpses. o_O Sounds really interesting. I've only seen the preview for this ep once, so if I catch it again, I'll be sure to pay more attention to it.

do you guys think they know that they are dead?
thats what i hate about dying, you don't know your dead ahah
it sounds very cool :D , hopefully we get 2 see more of Greg

Yeah, they know they are dead. Lol, me too, but I don't think we will. Which is fine because I am looking forward to the promo and then the episode for Fannysmackin.. so either way I will enjoy this episode knowing what is coming! :)

geez, does catherine have to do everything?? cbs does know they have 5 other csis in the cast right?

eta: oh good, her storyline is over :lol: guess i got too impatient :lol: :p

Well, it's not a CSI-Las Vegas episode if we don't see Catherine's cleavage. And she's doing her own lab work too. Quite a gal!

Wow - Greggo was an Eagle Scout! Cool! I'll bet his parents and grandparents were so proud of him when he got his badge!

Can anybody say "B-O-R-I-N-G!"

It was boring the first time they did these little individual "episodes" in 4x4 back in season 5. Did they really think doing this a second time around would bring any more excitement, just because of the corpses talking?

The first thing I thought when Greg said he was an Eagle Scout--that just makes him even more adorable!

And don't forget how hot he looked in that harness, and short sleeves meant ARM was shown.

Yeah, I liked that scene..a lot!!

Toe Tag discussion...music?

hey, so I joied this forum after seeing the first half of toe tags...there was one song near the beginning of the episode, single female voice, I belive either Sara or Catherine was doing some labwork...what is the name of that song/who sings it!? I must know! I don't know if any of you know but this is the only place I could find to look!

additionally, I look forward to being a part of this discussion group...good times.

I would have no problem climbing with Greg! :D

Nick is looking mighty fine! Man's been working out!

This show is unusual but I like it!

kaylyne said:
Can anybody say "B-O-R-I-N-G!"

It was boring the first time they did these little individual "episodes" in 4x4 back in season 5. Did they really think doing this a second time around would bring any more excitement, just because of the corpses talking?

ITA!

I'm here posting on the board while the show is on, and just wishing this episode would end already so I can see ER..... :rolleyes:

ETA: I'm enjoying the Sara and Grissom scenes..... :)

Back