They mentioned CSI on.....

A mildly constipated David Caruso? :lol:

You mean that bit? lol

that was from a really old eppie, but steange...I don't remember about the stripper thing lol

They mentioned CSI and even had a pic of a scene from Las Vegas in my Journalism textbook. It also had a profile feature on Jerry Bruckheimer and mentioned CSI in that too.

They mention CSI in my science class....Only cause we're doing a genes unit and my teacher follows CSI...teehee like me :p

Last night on NFL Network, since the Super Bowl is in Miami, Rich Eisen visited the set of CSI: Miami, and talked to the cast. He also made Horatio do his little glasses on off thing which was pretty funny

That's a funny skit, doublefe, but I removed the link because MadTV didn't post the video. ;)

CSISidle said:
They mention CSI in my science class....Only cause we're doing a genes unit and my teacher follows CSI...teehee like me :p

My teacher was so into CSI, that she actually played episodes in our Chemistry Class :lol: let's just say that was my favorite class!

I don't know if anyone already said this but, they had a spoof of CSI called TSI (Trailer Scene Investigation) on Best Week Ever (on VH1) and it showed Doug Benson investigating these trailers. It was so hilarious.

Oh, and a random thing here: Stephen Colbert is getting a ice cream flavor named after him!!! Yeah!!! :lol:

I don't know if anyone already said this, but in the movie Click starring Adam Sandler CSI was mentioned. I don't know the exact quote... but Mike (Adam Sandler) wants to watch a kids show with his kids, but the kids wanna watch CSI... something like that...

I just read a book called "Written on the Skin: An Australian Forensic Casebook" by Liz Porter, and they mentioned CSI several times during it.

They mentioned CSI on Reno 911, actually they dedicated a whole episode to it. :D CSI is coming to Reno to do some filming for the show and the cops have to do security for the actors. I was hoping billy or one of them would guest star, but nope :( :( :lol:

The mentioned CSI on Queer as Folk once, Brian stands up from potting a ball in the hole on the pool table and says "God why would anyone watch CSI all night?" After a man walks past muttering about it, It wasn't mentioned ever again.

they sorta mentioned/parodied CSI on this one commercial for a restaurant. They did "TSI: Tartar Sauce Investigation" and they had this whole thing where the TSI's are solving a mystery (I don't remember exactly cuz I was laughing so hard) and the one person sounds EXACTLY like Catherine and then at the end she goes "Oh no, the lab tech ate our evidence again" and thats when I really lost it cuz of that time Greg got human soup in his mouth even though he was a CSI by then. :lol:

Back