THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling me "ate" would be fine :D i've been browsing the question threads here. and i must say, it helps a lot :)

I'll catch you later, I'll go to bed now :D

Have a great day to you and the rest :)
or
Goodnight to you and the rest. :) lol :p

I was surprised that you said "go to bed" then I realized you don't live here (I mean, Philippines) but in Ohio. *points to location* Hehe! :lol: ;) Okay then catch ya later Ate Inna. Hope of seeing you in other threads.. Buhbye! *waves good bye*

Welcome to vanillax and DelkoCalleighFan! *wave* I hope you guys have a lot of fun on the site. :D

(vanillax, that's a cool icon, but I'm afraid it's too tall to be used in your signature. Banners can only be 75 pixels tall at most--and 220 wide. :))

It's like Trek but not. Someone should tell Bonz variety won't kill her. :p Now I'm going to be twice as confused.

I just wanted to say hello from australia and that I love this forum, after work this is my heaven, my beautiful son and boyfriend think I'm nuts but this is great, I love reading everyone's opinion on the shows and although I'm very new to this I'm already addicted, and need my fix each day.

Welcome all newbies. And in honor of sydneycsi joining the board, we threw some of the virtual snacks on the barbie. The welcome snacks are calorie free, fat free, cholesterol free, and price free. Grab some off the table by the door, wipe your shoes on the welcome mat, pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back