THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so this is the newbie ;) I'm a 21 yr old girl from a small town in Germany, and as you can see my fav pairings are Sandle and Danny/Lindsay. Over here we're faaar behind with the episodes so I hope to find lots of spoilers here :D
Hm one question: can you tell me where to get good Sandle screen caps?
See you! :)

Hey, welcome SandleDL! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here with us and have a lot of fun. ;) I'm from Germany, too, so it's cool.. :D
And yeah, in the right thread there are a lot of spoilers, don't worry about that, you can't get enough of spoilers, I tell ya.. :lol:
See you. :)

Welcome to TalkCSI, SandleDL. *waves* :D

You'll definitely find plenty of spoilers in the right places on the board, and I'm sure the shippers in the Sandle thread over in the Shipper Central forum can point you to some great screencaps. :)

Thanks for your welcome! I already like it here very much! :D @Stella: cool to see another one from Germany here^^

@SandleDL: The peeps from Germany are not a little here. I know a few who come from our country but great to have you here. Glad you like it in the forum..Have fun! :D

@Stella: well no surprise, actually, I like this forum here much better than the German one I'm in... I just love international forums as there are people from all over he world with the same obsession, that's so amazing! :)

Hi.. i'm new!! I want to ask if how do u guys know the name of the episodes because i dont see the titles in the start ot end of each episodes. this is actually my very first post.

Welcome to TalkCSI, pinkpotatopie! *wave* There are episode guides linked at the very top of the forum where you can see the names of all of the episodes for each show. :)

Hey, welcome in this forum pinkpotatopie! Great to have a new member here. So have fun! ;)

SandleDL I have to say it's the same with me. This forum is so much better than the German one..always new posts and it's never boring here. :D
This is my second international forum I'm in but actually the first I really enjoy. :)

pinkpotatopie said:
how do u guys know the name of the episodes
The network probably releases the title, along with a brief description, to TV Guide and online TV listings websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back