THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Webbgirl, aimsavol and stephanieplum. Glad to have you all on board, I'm sure you'll have a great time here. :)

Thanks Elsie, will spend some lurvely time reading all these posts! And possibly looking at pictures of "Warrick" and "Nick".................. :0)

Welcome to TalkCSI, stephanieplum. :D *wave* I'm sorry that your husband doesn't understand how awesome CSI is, but we do here. ;) :lol:

Hehe, good luck with that. :lol: I expect he'll be on here eventually saying "oh, my wife forced me to watch the show, and what do you know? She was right!" :lol:

I've got him intrigued with "Grave Danger" I mentioned Quentin Tarantino and he was all ears!! I'll spend the whole episode trying to explain who's who I bet ;)

Hi everybody
I work as a teacher I'm 23 and I live in Europe. I started watching CSI about half a year ago. I just finished catching up with all the seasons I had missed and now I'm desperately waiting for every new episode to air :)
Greetings to all of you

Hello! My name is Elizabeth and I'm new to the CSI fandom by about one year. I actually only watched an episode for an actor who was making a guest appearance but I was fascinated by the show! I look forward to meeting and discussing the show with everyone here!

Welcome to the forums, CSIElizabeth. :D Now I'm curious: which guest star is responsible for getting you into the show? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back