THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI Discussion!

Hello everybody! I joined the board two days ago and made my first steps into the CSI:Miami forum.
Today i take a look around through the whole board and stop by to introduce myself to all Talk CSI.
My name is Cath and i'm from Germany. I watch all the CSI series but as you can see my favorite one is CSI:Miami.

I'm glad to be here and i'm pretty sure i will enjoy it. ;)

p.s. I have to excuse my english. It often sucks 'cause grammar isn't mine. :(

Welcome to the board, Cath.S - I'm sure you'll love it here. And don't worry about your English, it's just fine. :)

Hello all! I'm QEP or Queen Elizabeth of Pennsylvania. It's an inside joke between me and my friends. You know what, you can call me Sarah if you want too, that's fine lol

Anyway, I decided to join here shortly after seeing the latest episode of CSI: NY "Pay Up". NY has always been my favorite one out of the three simply because 1) Mac 2) Stella and 3) SMACKed! :]

So yeah. HI! I look forward to talking with you guys!

Welcome to all our newcomers! It's great to have you all here, and I hope you enjoy yourselves :)

Hi! I'm 23 and I'm from Germany. I'm already reading here for a while and finally decided to join because I really like this board and I'm looking forward to talking with you all.
Out of the three CSI shows I like Vegas most, but I also watch NY from time to time.

Back