THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI Discussion!

Hi Everyone! I was so excited to find this little nook of cyberspace. I've been a CSI Fan for a while. Started with original CSI: Crime Scene and then gravitated to the other two as they were introduced. My current favorite is CSI:NY, due much to the fact that we visited NY for the first time last year and fell in love with NYC. Every time I see the intro I get that thrill again of crossing the bridges into Manhattan.

I don't really have favorites amongst the cast...love all of their individual quirks, from Adam being so adorably nervous and nerdy to Sid not knowing when to stop sharing.

I look forward to having fun here.

Welcome CSI Cupcake, hope you enjoy it here :)
I know what you mean about watching NY after you've actually been there; it adds sort of a new depth to it all.

Thanks lal and SpeedyMeg25. It's been a long time since I've participated in a forum. My last was La Femme Nikita...many years ago!

Welcome to TalkCSI, CSI Cupcake - I'm glad you found us and decided to join. The board (and the NY forum) is always glad to have new posters. ;)

Hey everybody :) I'm new at Talk CSI and I'm really proud of myself for joining. I'm pretty shy and so I was joining some threads only as visitor for nearly one month now. Finally I took heart and signed in.

That was a good thing for me, maybe I'll open up some more.

I love CSI and my favorite character is Nick Stokes. I'm sure I'll have some fun here... join some Threads about my favorite guy and I'm also pretty interested in The Ward. I heared that there is very much to :drool: over :D

Welcome to the boards, Cupcake! Have fun! :)

And welcome, NickyFan! :) Good to see you here! I'm glad you decided to join up!

Back