THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI Discussion!

I took a look - if that was your screenname, the account no longer exists. It's been a while, but I seem to recall Antony purging inactive accounts a while back - that's probably what happened. :)

I took a look - if that was your screenname, the account no longer exists. It's been a while, but I seem to recall Antony purging inactive accounts a while back - that's probably what happened. :)

Thanks for checking!

Welcome, *lisasimpson*. Can you play the saxophone like someone else with that name? Maybe you can entertain us with the CSI theme songs. I would offer you some virtual snacks as long as Homer is not around to grab them all. Pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Oh, by the way. You can show off your furry munchkins in the Pet Thread over in the Miscellaneous section of the board.

Welcome, *lisasimpson*. Can you play the saxophone like someone else with that name? Maybe you can entertain us with the CSI theme songs. I would offer you some virtual snacks as long as Homer is not around to grab them all. Pull up a keyboard and have fun.

no, but i did get grade 2 clarinet when i was 11 :D i can do entertaining CSI themes on air guitar, if that helps. i once came 5th in a public air guitar contest (out of 6....)

Oh, by the way. You can show off your furry munchkins in the Pet Thread over in the Miscellaneous section of the board.

*hotfoots it over - thanks!*

First time posting on the GenCSI board :D I'm usually hanging out on the CSI:NY board. I figured it was time to discover the other amazing boards this forum has! :p

Back