THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI Discussion!

Starlight Children’s Foundation has a great CSI memorabilia auction package no CSI fan can resist. Visit www.ebay.com/starlight now until March 21 to place your bid! Best of all: All proceeds from the auction benefit Starlight’s seriously ill children and their families! Help us brighten their world a little each day!

The auction package includes:

• CSI: Crime Scene Investigation – The Complete 9th Season DVD set
  • CSI: Crime Scene Investigation – The Complete 8th Season DVD set
  • CSI: Crime Scene Investigation – Deadly Intent, the PC DVD video game
  • CSI Magazine, June/July 2009 issue
  • CSI Magazine, June/July 2008 issue
  • CSI Magazine, December/January 2009 issue
  • An original signed script from Episode #911 “The Grave Shift” is also included, which includes signatures from Marg Helgenberger, Wallace Langham, Lauren Lee Smith among others!

To learn more about Starlight, visit www.starlight.org, Auction ends March 21!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone! I'm a long time lurker (this is where I get all my lovely spoilers :lol:) so I figured I'd join to get in on all of the discussion.

Welcome Lime-Sweet-Pea
weehee.gif
cute name, glad you've joined us, and have fun:bolian:

Hello, everyone! I'm Danielle (Gooniegirl, :)). I've been reading all of the spoilers on here for the last week and have finally decided to wave hello to everyone. I'm a die-hard fan of Miami (and Ryan, ::giggles:: ), but I absolutely LOVE Vegas as well. I've been trying really hard to get into NY, but I really haven't been able to as much anymore.

(though I might have to blame it on Danny getting married. No dissing toward Lindsey! I love her! I think it's just he's not the hot single guy anymore, :))

Anyway, love all of your postings! The Miami spoiler thread actually kept me up til 4am one night. That's how interested I got into reading everyone's comments!

Hello all. Im Amanda and like you LOVE CSI (hubby gets fed up of it lol) I find it all fascinating and gonna do that in my next life. Looking forward to spending time now and again on here x

Welcome to the forum, millie64 - a lot of us can relate to family/friends that don't understand our obsessi--*cough* love for CSI. ;)

New here but LOVE the shows! Looking forward to the new season and can't wait for fall! Too many cliff-hangers that had me on the edge of my seat! :drool:

Back