THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI Discussion!

rawrlawl , hii everyone!
i be twylasky , loyalburke , ryanwolfes lover.
i live in the shitty town of Yellowknife, it's cold ass hell.
i hope to move into alberta soon !
anywaays , add me on msn or aim , me love to chat.
oh ! my favourite characters are Flack&Wolfe ! haha
ttul .

Hey, my names tootes, well its actually Katie, but i thought i'd use my old nickname for you know, my "nickname" anyway.. i've stopped rambling now.
So im Katie, i live in England, so i'm behind on csi miami episodes as they havent been on here yet, but i think im up to date on the others. I havent really been on any forum's before but my friends don't really watch csi and i am totally obsessed so i thought i'd gve it ago. I think thats about it for now, so... x

Welcome to the forum, tootes. You're definitely in the right place to discuss CSI with fellow obsessed fans. ;)

Why is it that everytime Horatio is talking to someone, at the end of whatever he's saying he just has to say something slick and then he walks away like he's cool and puts on his shades. I can't stand Horatio he's the lamest character in all of the CSIs

Why is it that everytime Horatio is talking to someone, at the end of whatever he's saying he just has to say something slick and then he walks away like he's cool and puts on his shades. I can't stand Horatio he's the lamest character in all of the CSIs

He does that because that's what the director tells him to do. It's kind of like how William Shatner spoke on Star Trek. I'm sure he was told to speak that way. Sometimes directors want lead characters to have an odd quirk that makes them standout. :lol:

Back