THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI Discussion!

Hey *waves* I'm Delko'sGirl88 aka DG. I've been on here for a while now but I just now found this thread. I watch all three CSI's, though Miami is my favorite. NY is second, followed by Vegas. I love watching CSI re-runs on Spike and A&E.

hey everyone i have been around for a bit lol just didnt get to this thread love CSI NY and CSI Miami never really got in to CSI....

And a belated welcome to you too, laurmarie - definitely better late than never, as SpeedyMeg25 said. :D

Welcome everyone! I have chocolate chip and blueberry cookies if anyone would like to try one! :p:D

Welcome everyone! I have chocolate chip and blueberry cookies if anyone would like to try one! :p:D

Ohh, I'll take some! Sounds yummy! :thumbsup:

Hi everyone! I've been lurking here wayyy too long and finally decided to get registered and start posting. Hope to get to know all of you soon! :)

Did someone say cookies?
6.gif
Yum yum!
Hi everyone! I've been lurking here wayyy too long and finally decided to get registered and start posting.
I felt like someone was watching me. It must have been you. Welcome, Moll1348 and all other newbies. Grab some virtual snacks, if any are left, wipe your feet on the welcome mat so the server doesn't get clogged, pull up a keyboard, and have fun.
Hope to get to know all of you soon! :)
There are currently about 8,531 members, 1,140 active. Do you want to start with the A's? :)

There are currently about 8,531 members, 1,140 active. Do you want to start with the A's? :)

:lol: Yes there are quite a few members here.. after 2 years I think I'm finally getting to know most of the names. :)

And please do grab some cookies, I baked way too much.

Hi everybody. I've been a fan of all three CSI shows for a few years now.
Originally I knew every Vegas epi. But then I saw that A&E had the Miami epis. I saw Horatio with his sunnies, and I was REEEEEAAALLLY hooked! And now, with Gary Sinise on the New York epi, well, I'd say I'm a fan.
Not sure how well I'll fit in around here. I've been doing fanfic for the last year, mostly Miami but some New York. It was good for me to take pen in hand after losing both my parents and several close friends to cancers and such. I'm also experimenting with banners. Now I'm off to go check out everybody else's great artwork, and I'll have some in my siggy and avatar just as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Back