The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I believe this is my first time posting here! :D I haven't seen any episodes between 1x5 and the season 4 finale (except Lindsay's giving birth and Miami crossover).

Welcome to all new ones .speed.delko., MichaelaFlack andlizziewalker:thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I hope you'll have a good time in here. ;)

And Welcome back GoodLittleWench! ;)

Hi, I've just plucked up courage to make some comments, and found this thread, so thought it might be a good place to leave a 'hello' :)

Hey, I'm a newbie! I fell in love with CSI:Ny a few months ago! I like to discuss it but have no one to do it with! My favorite character is Stella, although she kind of lost some of my respect after that whole thing with Adam!

Mac-Tough and Tense, he could loosen up and learn to let the team help, he thinks he's in it by himself, but I love him anyway!

Lindsay- Stubborn, that's the only word I know to describe her and I think that's what Danny needed in the first episode of the new season, a good stubborn woman to kick him in the butt when it really counted!

Flack- Cute but arrogant. I kind of got a whole arrogant thing from Flack, maybe it's just me. I love him anyway!

Hawkes- He is my favorite male character! I love how sweet he is but I also love how smart he is! He's cute to, so that helps!

Danny-Too pessimist, I guess. I don't know, I think if he could have tried, he could have been walking a lot sooner, but whatever, he was still cute!

Anyway that's my opinion of CSI:Ny or at least the characters! Message me if you want more! I'll be glad to share!!

Aylo lovelies.

Name is Angel. Been watching the show since season 2. Got to love the Hawkes. :) <3 Hope i get to meet some awesome people and chat it up with you all soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back