The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, PepeBee - welcome to the forum. :)

And how do you post the sig here?
At the top of the page, on the left, is the link to the UserCP. If you go in there, the signature is the second link under 'Settings and Options' on the left. You can then type in your text and save it or you can put in a signature banner.

If you remote link to the banner (maximum 220 pixels wide by 75 pixels tall, BTW) on Photobucket or something, you just use the IMG code to put it in. If you want to upload the banner, choose 'Browse' down toward the bottom and pick the file, then when it is uploaded, you have to click 'Insert Signature Picture' next to where the image shows up. :)

I hope that helped! :D

(I'm not sure if there's a rule about having to make so-many posts before being able to upload a banner - is there?)

I think that actually there is some kind of limitation when it comes to sigs ans avatars for the newbies, cause i've been trying to use a siggie and all the options of code and such ar not activated. And my default avatar option (No avatar) was impossible to change :'(

If i find the trick, i'll let you know :)

thanks all for all the welcome....

I am working my way through the forum now... too many things to read.. (maybe I should sneak in at work to catch up)... :)

I think that actually there is some kind of limitation when it comes to sigs ans avatars for the newbies, cause i've been trying to use a siggie and all the options of code and such ar not activated. And my default avatar option (No avatar) was impossible to change :'(

If i find the trick, i'll let you know :)[/QUOTE]
There is a limitation when it comes to avatars - you have to be a member for two weeks and have 50 posts before you can upload one of those.

Anybody can have a signature, though. I'm not sure why it's giving you trouble. :confused: Did you try to upload it to the site or remote link from Photobucket (or ImageShack or somewhere else like that)?

[i]ETA[/i]: Ok, I know I'm an admin, but I honestly can't remember if n00bs can add an image signature. I thought they could, but now I'm not sure. :lol: Quick, someone tell me!

Last edited:

If i find the trick, i'll let you know :)[/QUOTE]
There is a limitation when it comes to avatars - you have to be a member for two weeks and have 50 posts before you can upload one of those.

Anybody can have a signature, though. I'm not sure why it's giving you trouble. :confused: Did you try to upload it to the site or remote link from Photobucket (or ImageShack or somewhere else like that)?

[i]ETA[/i]: Ok, I know I'm an admin, but I honestly can't remember if n00bs can add an image signature. I thought they could, but now I'm not sure. :lol: Quick, someone tell me![/QUOTE]

Okay...i'll keep participating and having fun here...avatars and siggies can wait :p :Thank you Faylinn :) !

Hi. I finally decided to start posting here after I lurking for some time. I love to talk about the show and would love to talk with other fans.

Yo, rockyshadow. Welcome to the nut house. So you were the one lurking? I felt someone's eyes watching me. Anyway, grab some virtual snacks from the invisible table by the make believe door. Pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back