The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, Hazel here. Nice to finally meet some other fanatics - some of my mates just don't get my obsession with the show. As you can probably tell from the name, my ultimate ship is Danny/Lindsay, but I do love myself a bit of Danny/Flack and some Flack/Stella.

I'm studying Forensic Investigation here in Scotland and its so much fun getting to do some of the experiments and use some of the equipment they use on the show!

Welcome to the board, montana_messer - you're definitely in good company with the other fans here. :)

Welcome to all the new folks around here!

Just a quick question for those who have been here a while - some of you use ETA in your posts - what does that mean? I couldn't find it, and I figured this is a good place to ask that question.

Thanks!

hey everybody

i am adamandeva as you can tell by my name i love adam :lol:

and i haf bein teased with the where is adam eva all my live so then i just make it my name in here and because the lab rat is soo sweet

i stated with miami and then ny ny and now and am a csi ny geek i say it is my sisters foul because she got me to wach miami and ny and i am glad she did
i hope you can undestand what i writ i am from denmark and not that good at english

Goddag, Adam. And Hola, Shalom, Aloha, Kon-nichiwa, Bonjour, Gia'sou, Ahalan, Ciao, Hujambo, Nei ho, Sa'lam, Hei, Zxivjo, Parev, An-nyong Ha-se-yo, Guten tag, Hej, and hello to all newbies out there. Welcome to the board. Grab some virtual snacks from the table by the door, pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Adam, your English is fine. Understood everything you wrote. You speak better English than some of the Americans on here. So tell me, is your sister a member, also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back