The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome BlazeintheSky and MacTaylorsGirl8 always great to have new people!!! Everbody is really friendly here ;)

I was always content just reading the posts on here but since I seem to have started posting over the last few weeks, I thought I'd better introduce myself!

I'm Kelly, aka Wordsworth, and I'm from the UK (Scotland, to be slightly more precise). A friend introduced me to CSI a couple of years ago now and CSI:NY because my favourite of the three shows quite quickly - I think because NYC is one of my favourite places and I've always been a Gary Sinise fan. Now, however, Mac has to sit patiently on the sidelines because my favourite characters are Flack, Adam and Sid (with Sheldon a close fourth).

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better. :)

Welcome, Wordsworth! :D It's great to have you here. And I approve of your favourite character list, it matches mine. :lol: ;)

Hi ..I'm from Bali.and a huge fans of csi ny.Speaking of fav characters,there's 5 words for me.Danny,Danny,Adam,Flack and last but not least,Sid.

Love to you all :cool:

Welcome Wordsworth--great name! And welcome miss bolshoi bz--you might be our first poster from Bali (that I know of at least)! Wonderful to have you both here. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back