The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

nattybatty55

Nadalaholic
The first thread has reached 1000 after welcoming many newbies to the fun of the NY forum so to start things off in here, here's a not from MrsG....

Greetings, newbies and welcome to our fun little NY forum! We all recall how intimidating it can be to make your first post. People tend to lurk for a while before speaking up because it can be a bit overwhelming with so many great threads to chose from and no idea where to get started.

You may start here, if you like. Speak up. Let us know you're a newbie and we'll give you a warm welcome. If there's anything you'd like to share -- like what brought you to this site, why you love the show, who your favorite character is, or whatever, please feel free. We can't wait to get to know you.

To the old timers -- please make sure to stop by this thread when you see new posts so that you can meet the newbies.

We want this to be a place where newbies can feel comfortable making their first post and can get the warm welcome they deserve, but let's please try not to make this a giant spamfest. There shouldn't be long strings of back and forth dialogue. Newbies, introduce yourselves. Old timers, please welcome them. Then it's okay for the newbies to acknowledge the welcomes they receive, but any sort of drawn out discourse should be taken to PM.

Welcome, newbies! Happy posting. :D

If you have any questions about things that you dont understand go to QSF or ask in here and you will be directed to the right thread :)

Also, if you would like to learn how the Ranks [title under your name] work here at TalkCSI then go here and if you dont understand the 'symbols' by each thread here's the list :)

P.S: Our NY mods are Top41 and Elsie

Previous Thread

Last edited:
A new welcome thread! :D Your mods are here to help, if you have any questions please let either myself or Top41 know, or visit one of the links given in the post above. :)

From the old thread, we have two new people to welcome:

Just wanted to say hello to all. Also thanks to all that have posted such yummy pix of Carmine and Eddie on the forums! :thumbsup::drool: So nice to have such wonderful eye candy!

*puts on newbie cap*

I'm actually an old time fan of CSI the original series, but since my interest tanked (along with the show, IMHO) I stopped watching. But thanks to Spike TV for playing the CSI: NY my interest has grown again in the CSI franchise. This particular CSI has quickly become my favorite. All the characters are top notch and the plot keeps ya guessin.

Ahh man how I've missed CSI. :p

Welcome to you both! It's great to have you here. :D

Welcome to CSI_GEEK_GIRL and Cyriusly now! Great to have you both here. :D

Hi^^! I wanna to say hello to all of you^^ I'm Marta, best known as sanzina89 on LJ, and I'm Italian^^. I REALLY love Flack/Eddie Cahill. What I ship most? Danny/Flack of course! But I'm pretty tolerant with every pairings because I hate bashing.

Hope I'll have great time here ;D!

Hi^^! I wanna to say hello to all of you^^ I'm Marta, best known as sanzina89 on LJ, and I'm Italian^^. I REALLY love Flack/Eddie Cahill. What I ship most? Danny/Flack of course! But I'm pretty tolerant with every pairings because I hate bashing.

Hope I'll have great time here ;D!

Welcome, Matrioska! :D Great to have you here. You should definitely swing by the Danny/Flack thread in Shipper Central. :D

So I knew it only be a matter of time before NY sucked me in! It was only about two years ago I got sucked into Vegas and now I moved onto NY. I've been to NYC few times, and by far my favorite city. I'm surprised it wasn't the first one I fell in love with!

If your reading this Orison, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT ;)

Sorry I'm rambling, to much caffine and cookies!!! Anyhow, hope I get to talk to some of yeah. BTW Flack whoooo I think I might want to break the law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back