The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am Karlia. ( Man those first post are always so weird to make)
I am from Estonia. Not sure how many of you have heard about this little country in the Eastern Europe.

I love crime shows. Sometimes it's unhealthy because I get paranoid a lot. But Bones, The Closer and CSI:NY are my favorites.
I don't mind Cold Case nor Criminal Minds either.

Also love Private Practice, House MD and Brothers and Sisters and really loved Pusing Daisies, still not over it's cancellation.

Other than that I am a huge Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel. I am one of those crazy Broadway loving people. Absolutlely love Wicked and Rent.

I got to college, major in English, trying to make ends meet. And I have adorable little sister who's too cute to put in words.

On my free time I .... well I do not have free time because something's always on.
Oh and to warn you ...I am crazy.... I have bedazzled my straitjacket. Beware.

Oh wait forgot to add I ship for SMack.

Last edited:
Hey Karlia. I have actually heard of your country, and even visited your capital city ;)
Welcome anyway, and feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Welcome Karlia, i heard about your country ;), i'm european too, italian more precisely. So have fun, and see you around :D

Tere, Karlia. Welcome to the nut house. Have some of the virtual snacks from the invisible table by the make-believe door. Grab a keyboard and have fun.

Just curious about one thing. Do you watch CSI New York translated into Estonian or in English with sub-titles? If it is dubbed into another language, are the voices similar to the actors' voices? (Okay, that was two things that I am curious about. Excuuuuuse me. :) )

Tere, Karlia. Welcome to the nut house. Have some of the virtual snacks from the invisible table by the make-believe door. Grab a keyboard and have fun.

Just curious about one thing. Do you watch CSI New York translated into Estonian or in English with sub-titles? If it is dubbed into another language, are the voices similar to the actors' voices? (Okay, that was two things that I am curious about. Excuuuuuse me. :) )
It has subtitles, luckily Estonians rarely dub anything and usually they dub cartoons, Mexican soaps or German tv-shows, everything else is luckily subtitled, though sometimes the translation is so off that I get laughing cramps. So I tend to not read them much... and it's not an issue for me. If I can understand the medical text on House MD, CSI is really not an issue:lol:

Last edited:
Welcome Karla!

I've heard about your country a lot actually since I'm living neardy country...Finland!

*Waves!*
619.gif

I'm a CSI:NY fan too! I'm sure you'll have a fun time in here. Check the threads and don't be shy to come on board and if ya have something to ask, ask away we're ready to help!
382.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back