The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the welcomes. I've been looking forward to joining and sharing all the great things about New York and will be making plenty of posts in the Sheldon threads. I've been lurking in those areas for a while. Thanks again for the welcome.:) I feel I know some of you already from reading your posts.

Ciao, Valy! :D It's always nice (and amazing) to see fans coming from different countries! I'm half-Italian, my Italian is a little bit rusty as I speak more French and English than anything else, but if ya wanna chat, I'm there!

Welcome, Luv4Sheldon! :D I cannot wait to discuss Sheldon/Harper with ya! If I'm right, his thread been kinda dead lately. This situation must be remedied! lol

Welcome Swede85, glad you decided to join us after all that time :lol:

Welcome to the forum, Swede85 - I can't believe you didn't post for so long! :eek: I joined with the intention of lurking for a while, but I think I lasted about 24 hours, if that. :lol:

Thanks for the welcome :), well ,that was my intention when I joined, lurk around a bit then say hi, but as I was frequent on another board at the time, it never happened, but hey, better late than never ;) :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone for the welcomes! :)
Cyn-B-Demented ciao piacere di conoscerti :cool: I speak French too but.....not very well
Forgive me if I make a mistakes, I try too improve my foreign languages :(

Hey all..i am a long time lurker, and a new member ^_^ CSI NY... has taken over my life it seems. i seriously can't wait for the new episodes

Hello people,
I'm just a humble newbie who really just wants a place to fit in. I think I've found it lol. CSI: NY rocks :)

Welcome Wolverine_Eagle and Mac's Girl , hope both enjoy yourselves here :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back