The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody,

I am afraid I put the cart before the horse too:

I love Gary Sinise, especially as Mac Taylor so I started to write in "his" threads.

So I use the opportunity today to introduce myself:

I live in the heart of europe with my little family ( lovely son and a tolerant (hihi)husband..) I studied laws and work as a consulter of our mayor.

In my sparely freetime I love to go cycling or swiming, I love to read...........and of course watch CSI New York.

I am so glad to find you all here to share our opinions, feelings and so on....

I wish you all a great weekend and looking forward to you know you better!

Udonnna

hola! this is actually my late courtesy call here. registered few months ago and started posting i think just this month. newbee here :)

i stumble upon this website/forum while doin some freakin research, got curious,i signed up and voted on a certain poll. ive never done this before so im a lil bit ignorant on this. please bear with me.

anyways, just droppin by to say hello.

Hi, I am new to the board - figures - I am from Berlin, Germany, and watching all three CSIs with NY being my favorite.

It has been awhile since I've walked the halls of the Crime lab. Real life steps in and things get wacky and there was no map to follow!!! :lol: Well..okay... I don't read maps too good!!!!

Here I am...playing catch up with New York and Las Vegas. What can I say?
Post it notes....lots and lots of post it notes!!!!

I'm looking forward to learning!!!

Welcome back from your long absence from the board - I don't know how you stayed away so long. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back