Status
Not open for further replies.
speedmonkey2 said:
cinegirl said:
Aww, thanks Katie! *huggles*
Okay, can anybody help us lost girls??
d030.gif

Oh oh oh *raises hands* I know!

Photobucket doesn't give you the thumbnail option buuut www.imageshack.us does. All you do is upload your wp/pic/icon/banner whatever it is and there should be a thumbnail option.

Hope that helps.

Oh yes, Photobucket DOES have a thumbnail option.
Just select the photo you want to have and go to the bottom of the page where´s a box saying "generate HTML and IMG code" *click* and on the next page you gonna find the thumbnail code among others
;)

polina great Speed walls - especially the one with the bike. Your Delko walls are gorgeous. I love your GSR wall and have snagged. But your Gris/Lady H wall is beyond words - it's also snagged. :eek:
Joycie84 - Thanks. I love your Stella wall - beautiful use of dichromatic colouring (or whatever its called!)
Chez - great festive Rory wall
Eve - I think the brown and blue work really well on your Peyton wall.
Dardeille - your Cath wall is really pretty - nice use of colour
speedmonkey2 - Your Emily and Calleigh walls are fantastic.
togoszmandalover - Thank you. And, what can I say!? Your Ryan/Alexx/Calleigh wall cracks me up! It's hilarious - I've snagged it! :lol:
katpin31791 - like your Xmas Horatio wall :lol:
cinegirl - that's a fantastic CaRWash wall!
Andreina - love your Xmas NY walls - have snagged the Hawkes one!

Here's something for the Brendan Fehr fans amongst the audience - Miami's Cooper

Thanks, csi_fan_uk! :)
And great christmas wp, lindsaymonroe! They'll bring some christmas atmosphere on my pc! :D

CalleighSaraCSI said:
i love the wallpapers everyone!
can anyone make me a Flack & Lindsay wall?
it would be greaty appreciated!

Well, I'm a beginner in wp, but perhaps you like it:

Thanks again for the thumbnail help, Heike - it works! :)

Chez said:
speedmonkey2 said:
cinegirl said:
Aww, thanks Katie! *huggles*
Okay, can anybody help us lost girls??
d030.gif

Oh oh oh *raises hands* I know!

Photobucket doesn't give you the thumbnail option buuut www.imageshack.us does. All you do is upload your wp/pic/icon/banner whatever it is and there should be a thumbnail option.

Hope that helps.

Oh yes, Photobucket DOES have a thumbnail option.
Just select the photo you want to have and go to the bottom of the page where´s a box saying "generate HTML and IMG code" *click* and on the next page you gonna find the thumbnail code among others
;)
Hmmm...well I think they must have updated their site because they didn't a while back. At least I don't believe they did.

*posts Christmassy wallpaper* be kind...it is simple as I'm very much a beginner! :)

Thanks to cinegirl who pursuaded me to post it. You are always so kind. :)

Elsie great wp. It's great. Here's a new one and surprise it's not a Horatio one. LOL. Not that great but......

]Grissom[/url]

thanks sarastar and katpin31791

nice wallpapers bulletboomgal i especially like the text in the 3rd one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back