The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
polina thanks for the Speed wp´s. There can never be enough Speed goodies :p

I made another wp too. It´s not Speed, it´s Rory but i´m gonna post it anyhow. Hope that´s okay.

thanks :) I love this song 'Fidelit' and always when I hear it I think about Stell :)

polina your wallys are great! I'm not the huge Miami fan, but they are so professional that they just caught my fancy ;)

Joycie84 I like your Stella's wally a lot - it is quite 'dichromatic' but it is its charm :)

I've made some with Peyton

I don't know if blue and brown is a good idea, but whatever :p

Lovely wallpapers everyone!!
Joycie your Marg one is amazimg! I love the color and the pice and everything! love it! ANd the Nick ones... What can I say? Just... *drols...* :lol: The Stella one is awesome!! love it!!
Liten that Emily one is very very cute!
Eve Love 'em! especially the Smacked ones of course!! lovely! GSR one is just love! And the Stella one is gorgeous!
Speedslady I love the colouring! the H one is great!!
darx2mint4 love that Linds & Danny one! (I've already said that, haven't I? :lol: )
Berylla Nienna that Emily one is very cute!
MiaCharlize Yay I loved your manip and now I love your wp! :lol:
csi_fan_uk i LOVE tha H one!! Yayyy Horatio love...!!
polina thanx!! Yay as I thought I love them!! And the H/Y ones are awesome!! love 'em!! *runs to decide which one to put in the desktop* And the Speed ones are... awwww Speed!!
Chez Yayyy Rory christmas :D lovely!

I'm sorry I had no time to comment your wps before! It's been ages since you posted all these wps but... Better late than never! (it's something we say here in Spain I don't know if in English makes any sense :lol: ). f**k I'm fed up of studying! This afternoon I'm gonna make a wallpaper!! (I hope... :( ) keep up the good work!!
love!

t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr said:

I'm sorry I had no time to comment your wps before! It's been ages since you posted all these wps but... Better late than never! (it's something we say here in Spain I don't know if in English makes any sense :lol: ).

We say that in Germany too :D

Joycie84
I like your Stella WP. you know I haven` t seen NY only those episodes with Miami but I must tell I really liked
Stella and The lyrics are perfect too.

Eve good work too

and thanks to everyone ( and to WillowsWannaBe especially for welcoming me back so warmthly)
for such a good oponions about my works, I `ll try to do more and I `m sorry that i do mostly Miami,
it ` s just ` cause I haven` t seen

and something new

1 -

]Delko[/url]

the link

d1

2 -

]Delko2[/url]

the link

d2

3 -

]Delko3[/url]

the link
d3

Polina, your back! *huggles* I knew I loved you look at all the Miami wallies. Teehee. And I love that s/c one as well. Keep up the great work!

Katie! Your wallpapers are a-m-a-z-i-n-g! :D

I'm snagging alll of them from you, and I'm going to use them right now. :) I hope you make more, because those are terrific.

Well, snag away my friend. Snag. Away. I'm glad you like them.

And yes I should go do more wallpapers but I really need to do my history paper. lol. But I'll make another one before I sign off for the evening.

Love the walls, Katie. Really gorgeous.

Joycie, your wall's gorgeous too. Gotta love Stella.

polina, nice walls again. :)

polina i LOVE your Eric ones!!! lovely!! awwwwwww Eeeric *drools...* :lol:
Dardeile your cath one is ver cute!! love it!
speedmonkey2 love your ones!! especially the Emily one!! great!!

Well as I promised here is it! my first wallpaper in many time!! I made it just for fun coz when I saw that pics was the first thing that came to my mind... Hope you like it, don't take it seriously! :lol:
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m209/t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr/WallRyanAlexxCalleigh.jpg

love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back