The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
SaraStar said:
catwarfan, I truly love your Nesting Dolls wallpaper. Awesome job!

Thanks I was going through Beyond Imagination and I saw those pics of Sara and fell in love with them. They are stunning pictures of her. It's just such a heartbreaking episode for her though :(. Thanks again.

Here's two more from me :

Adreina here's a new one of the Nick/Cath/Warrick that you wanted. I finally found the right pic of Cath for it ( well actually I did the screencap from Felonious Monk myself :D )

Cath's Choice

Here's a DuCaine one. It's soft and simple. Thanks to Miss M for the texture for the wallpaper and the font.

Horatio/Calleigh

Take Care,
Dayna

This is a preview Wallpaper for the end/beginning of the sequel to my fic, Stimuli (for those who've read it on ff.net) It gives some insight that nobody will get till later on...

Plus, I just wanted Sara in the same picture with tigers. ^_^

Hunter

i made a Emily one but there is also Kate beckinsale on it and i dont know if i could put it in her but i want to share it with you..

Great wallpapers everyone. I haven't made walls for a while, but I will make new ones soon. For everyone else: keep up the good work, they're looking fantastico!

UnXplainedThing said:
I've never posted here but this one blew me away.

Amazing how you thoroughly changed the original pic to make it perfectly fitting. Great job.
I also loved the Winter H... you talented people !

Welcome to the board. Thank you so much :D. I saw the pic and fell in love with it. It's from Cross Jurisdictions if anyone else is wondering.

I love the wallpapers everyone. ITA we have a very talented bunch here. I'll add some more wallpapers when I get a chance. I had to do some graphic work for a message board. I did add a manip to the other thread if anyone is interested.

Take Care,
Dayna

Fantastic walls everyone!! :D

I've been busy playing with Photoshop and here's what I came up with (for all the CaRWash fans):
Ryan & Calleigh
Calleigh & Ryan
CaRWash

I hope you like!

Credits: the pics of Ryan and Calleigh are taken from separate screncaps from CSI Miami Online.. The cracks in the wall effect is achieved using a brush by Bruno's Honeypot. The heart template on the first wall started out as a brush by Mutsie. The colouring in the first two walls was aided by a tutorial. The frame used on the second wall is a photo of a frame that's on sale somewhere on the net ( ;)). The rest of the work, and the third wall in full, is my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back