The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr I love the H/M wallpapers they are stunning. I've added them to my collection. Thanks.

Lauw I love your who shot sherlock wallpaper. Thanks for the the textures that you made on your site. They are awesome.

Here's a couple WPs from me: I was planning on adding the Yo! Blings to my site but I had to shut it down so here you guys go instead.
Catherine and Warrick ~ The Finger

Catherine & Warrick - Assume Nothing

Nick & Greg - Touch I like the pics but not the text on this one. I can make it without the text if someone wants it.
Nick & Greg ~ sigh A slightly different version of the one above.

I've noticed some newbies here so here are three more that I did before.(I hope it's o.k. to post here):
Jorja Fox

Horatio & Marisol

Horatio - Revenge

If anyone wants anything special done just tell me what pics and I'll see what I can do. You can PM me the information if you want to.

Take Care,
Dayna

SA_Kate_937 said:
Great walls everyone. Snagged as many as I could.

Just a question: What is the best image altering soft ware? eg. Photoshop, PSP...etc.

Trying to decide which one to buy.

Personnaly I use Photoshop. I think it is the best image editor soffware on the market. It is a software a bit difficult to use at first, but when you know the principal functions, you can do everything.

That's my opinion.

wow so many great Wps, I can` t even say which I like the most

and mine

Delko

]D[/url]

the link

delko

and just for fun
(hope you won` t mind :))

]hy[/url]

the link

k

Mara21 said:
SA_Kate_937 said:
Great walls everyone. Snagged as many as I could.

Just a question: What is the best image altering soft ware? eg. Photoshop, PSP...etc.

Trying to decide which one to buy.

Personnaly I use Photoshop. I think it is the best image editor soffware on the market. It is a software a bit difficult to use at first, but when you know the principal functions, you can do everything.

That's my opinion.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Not time to convince my father.....

Catwarfan, I am soo depressed that you took your site down. Tis has been the only good YoBling site around.

Andreina, I love your wallpapers. keep the great work up. *gives thumbs up*

Love the new addition of wallpapers. Especially the H/Y one! It's brilliant. Wednesday I might create a few more CSI Miami and CSI NY wallpapers :D

Well guys, this is my first EVER wallpaper, and for my life I can't figure out how I did it lol So go easy please! :D Not bad for a first wallpaper if I do say so myself though lol.

Emily Procter

MiaCharlize said:
catwarfan, your walls are amazing.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your compliments.

SA Kate 937 CatwarfanI'm so depressed that you took your site down. Tis has been the only good Yobling site around

Thank you so much. I really didn't want to but I was running into too many problems with the provider that I had. It just got so frustrating with them. If you want a great site check out An Evident Gamble created by Angeleyez aka Zsazsa She has an incredible site. One of the best around that I have seen. For a photo program I use PSP personally. It took me a bit to figure out but it does what I want it to do. If you do get Photoshop you can use the many custom brushes that can be found on the web. PSP 8 which I have doesn't support all of them. I'm not sure though if PSP 11 does. It's brand new on the market.

O.k. to the topic at hand ( sorry Mods just wanted to answer a couple of questions.)

Here are two soft wallpapers that I did. A huge thanks goes out to Miss M for all the brushes and fonts that I used on the first two. Thanks to CSI Caps and Modern Day Gallery for the pictures.

Horatio & Marisol - Hope
Horatio & Marisol - Wedding Vows

Take Care,
Dayna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back