The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaylyne said:
Catherine & Greg - from Living Legend:

Loved it. Welcome unxplained to the board and ty on the wp. Glad you liked it. csi_fan_uk great wp's. helgagrim loved the one of jorja also.

Love all the wallpapers shown people! Awesome work as always! I can't decide which of the new ones since my last visit is my favorite since they all so awesome. ^_^ Keep up the good work people.

I have to do some more wallpapers myself whenever I get free time.

csi fan uk: me certainly likes! And those pics are from Collision (Calleigh) and Nailed (Ryan). If I'm not mistaking. Ah, it doesn't matter anyway: Love them! :D

^^ Thanks _Calleigh_! :D

Dutchie said:
csi fan uk: me certainly likes! And those pics are from Collision (Calleigh) and Nailed (Ryan). If I'm not mistaking. Ah, it doesn't matter anyway: Love them! :D

And Thank you Dutchie! :D And yes, those are the correct eps! Of course, I had to look them up on the net to check - your knowledge of Miami episodes impresses me! :lol:

Also - helgagrim - I totally missed your Jorja wall the other day but luckily I stumbled accross it today. It's gorgeous - I've snagged it. Keep 'em coming! :D

csi_fan_uk said:
your knowledge of Miami episodes impresses me! :lol

Just come and take a look in the CaRWash thread and you'll see what we CaRWashers can do! :lol: The term Addiction isn't enough. :lol:

Hope to see more from you soon, btw. :)

Knowledge of episodes I don't have csi fan uk, but knowledge of CaRWash moments, don't get me started. :lol: Like _Calleigh_ said, come and take a look. If not I'll have to chase you till you do you know? :devil:

I made this for Twiztid4Togo's birthday, forgot to post it here:

Togo, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back