The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww thank you huni's!!!!! there are so many great wallpapers here!!!! especially the carmine/danny ones hehe ;)

the greg ones are looking HOT!!! :D

Okay here's another I did. Yes, I'm gonna warn ya, It's another Horatio. What can I say? He's my fave well, other than Mac & Grissome but, I have no pics of them. Well.............yet anyway. :lol: Mine aren't as nice as some I see here but am learning. I hope. :D Lots of talented people here & sooooo many gorgeous WP's. *sigh* makes my day each time i come in here. Thanks everyone.

Horatio Caine

katpin31791 You're welcome. I'm so glad that you like your wallpaper that I did. I did a couple of them to see what I would like.

Gregg is hott I love your Greg wallpaper. I snagged it. ITA. Greg is very hott ;)

I've got two more to add to the list :

Classic Stella
Miami Ladies

I have tons more here in
My Photobucket. You just have to take a look around.

Couple rules though :

1) No Hotlinking to my photobucket account if you take something out of it.
2) Credit is appreciated if you take something. Don't credit my work as your own.
3) Comments are always appreciated.

Take Care,
Dayna

I've been really busy but I've finished the exams today!! yeaaahhhh!! :p
OMG you've done tons of wps again!! You work really hard and quickly!! I love ALL of them you're great artists!!
GregIsHott I love iiit!! Thanx thanx thanx!! Aaaaawwwww *drools and runs to set it as background* :D
I'm going to make some Greg ones right now just for you sweetheart!! Yayyyy! I'll post them later!! :D

love!

I've been absent from this thread for almost a week and tons of fab new walls have gone up. They're all great and I've snagged loads! :D

togoszmandalover Yay for exams being over!! You gotta love that feeling! Hope the papers contained all the nice questions that you revised for. ;)

My new wall:
Warrick & Nick

Credits: screencaps from CSI CAPS; background texture by fraoch_icons; polaroid frames by tender_color; fingerprint brush by excentric

t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr said:
I've been really busy but I've finished the exams today!! yeaaahhhh!! :p
OMG you've done tons of wps again!! You work really hard and quickly!! I love ALL of them you're great artists!!
GregIsHott I love iiit!! Thanx thanx thanx!! Aaaaawwwww *drools and runs to set it as background* :D
I'm going to make some Greg ones right now just for you sweetheart!! Yayyyy! I'll post them later!! :D

love!

Glad you like it. Yay more Greg! He is SEXY!!

Thanks Hormiga and togoszmandalover! Glad you liked my wall.

Nice Main CSI Men wall msgirl :)

And togoszmandalover - glad to see you back making walls. Your exams have certainly not dulled your talents! I adore both your Greg walls and have snagged the first one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back