The Wallpaper Thread # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had assigments to do this weekend so I've only managed one new wall. It's another Gum Drops one (I love ) that episode. This one, I feel, has definitely been additionally inspired by one of togoszmandalover's style of walls(thanks! ;) :D):
Gum Drops - Sara & Greg

smittin_kittin22 said:
hey polina I have been asking everywhere if someone would make me an eric delko wallpaper but no one will do it...can you please make me on i don't have a special picture's just use whatever you can find...thanks
smittin kittin :)

Ok, I `ll see what I can you, if you don` t mind it ` ll be in the same style as Horatio and Yelina (it` s new for me but I like it :))

and thank all of you very much for your support of my works :)
it helps my inspiration not to go down :)

and my new

]Horatio Yelina[/url]

the link

H Y

smittin_kittin22 said:
hey polina I have been asking everywhere if someone would make me an eric delko wallpaper but no one will do it...can you please make me on i don't have a special picture's just use whatever you can find...thanks
smittin kittin :)

ok here it is hope you `ll like it

]E DElko[/url]

the link

ED

and

Joycie84 and Mara21 thank you very much :)

and Mara21 yours are exelent ... Sara and Catherine are so ... great choice of caps :)

OMG!! Amazing wps everyone!! I especially love Delko ones... Joycie and polina they're awesome!! Coz Eric is just soooooo hot... :p
My summer holydays are over... :( So I won't have many time to make new wps and post here but I'll try to come as soon as possible every week! I'll make one later, I hope, so I'll come and I'll post it... My idea is an Horatio one with pics of from the grave... (yay, I REALLY liked that epi... :lol:) Today I'll see the next epi :D So I'll make my new wps with pics from it for sure... So... Talk to you soon!
Lots lots lots of love!!

thanks polina...I love it...wish i could do my own...but have tried and had no luck in finding the program. I don't know how you found the picture's big enough to do the wp I couldn't find any...again good job and thanks... if I want another one I will tell ya k...
smittinkittin :)

Chez said:
That´s a wonderful Delko wallpaper polina What kind of softwareprogramm do you use ?

well ... don` t laugh but I use the old version - Photoshop 5.0 but
my friend always says that it ` s not important what you use more important your inspirations and wishes to do it

smittin_kittin22 , you` re welcome and just try and you` ll see that you can do the same, It` s been a year since I have started doing WP (now I have more then 150 works devoted to different themes) but before it I have never thought I could be able to do something like it, I ` m telling the truth

and thanks to everyone for your good opinions about my works :) I ` m so glad you like d them :)

It's supercute Joycie! Just in your style! ;)
Soo here we go! Here is the wp I promised to make yesterday... :rolleyes: The last one with "from the grave" pics I promiseee!! :lol: Hope you like it!
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m209/t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr/WallHoratio8.jpg
Lots of love!

2 hours later...
And here my new one! With pics of the epi I saw yesterday... This is my favorite scene of it! Ryan looks aawww and Alexx rules!! CaRWashers, don't worry, I'm not becoming Woolfeds shipper or something like that... I'll make a CaRWash wp soon! I just loved this scene! And I love Alexx and I've never done a wp with her... Untill now of course!
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m209/t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr/WallWoolfeds-1.jpg
Hope ya like it, babys!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back