The Wallpaper Thread # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
csi_fan_uk:Love the Ryan walls
polina:Great Horatio and Yelina wallpapers. Like 'em very much.
:lol:

OMG! polina I'm happy you're back! And your wps are so awesome, as always!! :D I especially like the Yelina one. It's great, good work!
I made an Horatio one... With pics of "From the grave" epi. I loved it! Did you notice it? (I've already done 3 wps with this epi pics...A Ryan one, An Eric one and the Miami Style one!) :lol: Hope you like it!
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m209/t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr/WallHoratio7-2.jpg
The lyrics are from the song that is heard in that moment of the epi (the end of it), Better Angels by Lesley Gore. And pics are from http://allstarz.hollywood.com/~csimiami/home.html
Lots of love!

t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr said:
OMG! polina I'm happy you're back! And your wps are so awesome, as always!! :D I especially like the Yelina one. It's great, good work!
[

thank you ... it ` s always nice to hear good words :)

I really like your Horatio though I ` ve never seen this episode (season 4 is going to be here only after 16th of September)

and mine again

]Horatio[/url]

the link

H

]Yelina[/url]

the link

Y

Great walls all! Especially polina's H wall - another beautiful creation! :D

The Miami episode Nailed aired here this week and I loved it. It inspired me to make this wallpaper but it didn't quite turn out as I envisioned:
Nailed

I also made this Horatio wallpaper:
H
I'm happy with this one. Of course, I'm happy with any wall with H on! ;)

Cheers all.

Thanks Joycie84 :) I wasn't sure - good to hear feedback.

I like your Calleigh & Nick wall - your walls are also so elegant with such beautiful backgrounds!
They should do more CSI croosovers where more than just the leads meet each other.

Wow your wallpapers are awesome Polina i love them both.

I love everyone elses as well, and it's giving me inspiration to try new things in my wallpapers. I'm trying different things in them so. But as i mentioned before if anyone would like me to make them a wallpaper i'd be only too happy to make you one.

Woow! polina Joycie84 & csi_fan_uk great wallpapers!! I LOVE all of them!! I agree too on the crossovers... But Imagine... Ryan&Greg... Eric&Warrick... Horatio&Nick... Too Much HOTNESS!! :lol: (Yay, It would be amazing... :p *drools*)
Lots of love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back