The Wallpaper Thread # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
no there is no special pic just whatever you can find...thanks :lol:

hey polina I have been asking everywhere if someone would make me an eric delko wallpaper but no one will do it...can you please make me on i don't have a special picture's just use whatever you can find...thanks
smittin kittin :)

smittin_kittin22 said:
hey polina I have been asking everywhere if someone would make me an eric delko wallpaper but no one will do it...can you please make me on i don't have a special picture's just use whatever you can find...thanks
smittin kittin :)

For me it´s always difficult to do a requested wp or sig or whatever if no picture is provided. I don´t have any pictures on my notebook (beside Speed/Rory Cochrane) and usually i´m just too lazy to search for good pictures.

Hey Chez, if I get you some Speed pictures, can you make me a wallpaper, pretty please? :D :D ;)

:eek: You have very pretty wallpapers! Some of them I haven't seen before. You do great work. :D I've snagged a couple of them, but I will let you know if I need anything else. ;) :) Thank you!

I´m glad you like them but for some reason Photobucket sized some of them down. They made some kinda changes to the accounts recently and it sucks...

Yeah, I saw that. They scale them all down to 800x600. I have to adjust all the wallpapers I make now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back