"The Unusual Suspect" Discussion *Beware SPOILERS*

This episode looks promising. I've been disappointed with S6 so far, so I hope TPTB start redeeming themselves ;)

Argh! Still five days to go! Stupid March Madness... :mad:

Okay...creepy was the first thing that came out of my mouth.

My Nick senses were tingling with this one. Kinda gets me wondering about how Nick deals with this one. Gum Drops go dancing through my head....

csiadict11 said: does anyone know what you have to have to be able to veiw them? Quicktime, Real Player, Media Player....???
You need RealPlayer to view it (at least thats what I needed) It is usually offered to you when you click on to the "Next on CSI" which just down a little says "Watch a video preview" This might help I don't know Promo window I don't know if it will work for you or not.

If it doesn't click that link (for Realplayer) and it will take you to a site that you can legally download it free. Keep in mind your Pc brand type and windows you are using.

Re Age of Child Actress: Someone was discussing this the actress Juliette Goglia (Hannah West "Csi") was born September 22, 1995.

yep, she's 10 playing a 12 year old.

Sorry if the links to download the promos were not allowed. I didn't see that anywhere. and since we can't PM right now, people will have to settle for the the streaming video in realplayer instead of the windows media version

quoth_the_raven said:
csiadict11 said:
I heard that there's potential for more of Sara's back story to be told...it's supposed to be Sara centric.... YAY FINALLY is all i can say :lol:

Yay! :D *starts dance of joy* Anyone wanna join me? Anyone? Hmm???

Oooh ME ME ME!! I really hope we learn more about Sara...actually, I hope GRISSOM learns more about Sara.

*dance of joy*

Dark like Gum Drops? Count me IN!
It is usually offered to you when you click on to the "Next on CSI" which just down a little says "Watch a video preview"

There's a special eppy of "Big Middle" On the 26th of March, they're previewing that at the moment. I'd say the preview for this one'll be up on Monday or Tuesday.

Melissa1981 said:
Sorry if the links to download the promos were not allowed. I didn't see that anywhere. and since we can't PM right now, people will have to settle for the the streaming video in realplayer instead of the windows media version
Thank you, Hopefully we will get that help thread up that will have alot of info in it. But for right this minute there is the tacked up thread "Fan Video's" which lets you know what you need to know. But either way no harm done its all cleared up.

I'm so excited for a Sara centric episode! I wonder if the 12 year is the true KILLER! well, probably not..

Curse computers!!! CURSE THEM!!!!!! my computer is evil adn won't let me watch it :( and i can not find this 'omaetoy' person of which you speak of. is she a CSI:Files member or somewhere else....well off to try again

GregsLover, Techinqually I can not give you a direct link to video's hosted by other sites, it would then be in violation of the recent rule on that. BUT there is nothing saying that I can not direct you to the persons profile, yes omaetoy is a member here. ;)

hey. this guy, told me that on the news it said csi was cancelled tonight cause of some bylaws...i dont believe him but i'm just making sure....it's not true..right?

Back