"The Unusual Suspect" Discussion *Beware SPOILERS*

abc said:
Well, usually Detective Cavalliere is good at detecting when a kid is lying [Compulsion, for example], but he is not in the episode.

Nick has sympathy towards kids, so I don't know if they'll be able to detect it soon enough.

yeah thats what i was thinking, sara has also sympathy towards kids, it would be easier for the teenage girl to make fool of them.... besides she has a big IQ , i guess she can easily manipulate people, thats scary :lol:

You know what would be funny?
If Greg knows that the girl is lying, but no one else does until later.
HAhahah, that would give Greg something...
I guess it would be funny if someone else kept saying they didn't believe the girl, but seeing is how Greg is sort of the under-dog being new and all, it would just be cute. Besides, I love Greg.
I am happy to hear Sara is getting an epi. Maybe this means people who usually don't get any, or havn't got any lately, will start having some!!!
That'll be nice. But I cannot wait until the episode!!! UGH BUT ITS SO FAR AWAY!!!!!
I've been missing Sara, Gris, GREGGGGG, and Warrick!!!
YAY!!!

lol yeah you right it would be really fun to see greg telling everyone she is lying but nobody believes him...it will give him more importance them :p

I am so looking forward to this episode!!! I am in dire need of some CSI:LV and this epi looks really sinister and interesting...why does it have to be only Saturday why can't it be Thursday :( :( :( I hope that we can see more of greg and sara too oh and gris....I haven't seen him for a while thanks for all the info on this episode! you are all so informed :p

I can't wait for this episode! It looks really good... I hope there's lots a Greg in it. :D

I can't wait for this epi either, its been a long time for a new episode, and this one is manly Nick/Sara/Greg, so that will be good, I have been waiting for an epi were they work together, should be a good one.

nicksarafan2,
how do you know that it will mainly be sara/nick/greg?
I know it is going to be a Sara epi, but how do you know about the other two?

The promo is now on the CBS site. Sara looks creeped out by whatever is whispered in her ear.

http://www.cbs.com/csi

[Edit] -- Sorry! I should have said that if you click the link to the promo for Sunday's broadcast (Big Middle) you actually get the promo for Unusual Suspect.

CBS seems to be somewhat screwed up with its links to promos.

This sounds like a really good episode. I can't wait for it to actually come on though. I hate basketball, or at least watching basketball.

If this is a Sara-centric episode then I definately think I will like it. I hope the case doesn't get to hard for her though...

I can't find the promo.... can someone help me find it?

Back